My 2015 JK Unlimited Sahara

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
Finally got the lift and tires put on the jeep earlier this week. I was a little apprehensive about keeping the stock wheels and going with a spacer but I really like how it turned out. I've never been a "wide wheel and tire guy" so this fits pretty well. It is a 4" rancho kit with the RS9000 adjustable shocks. I like the ride so far and figure I'll mess with the shock settings as I go. This is my first 4 door jeep and I love it and so do my boys! Can't wait to get the top all the way off once the weather straightens out.

image_zpsq3f2wjoa.jpg

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Looks great on stock wheels!

I agree also with the pricing! They are making the 1/2 tons that are so expensive these days seems cheap. Went about 3 weeks ago to look with a friend at a brand new Unlimited Rubicon. Body matched roof and flares. Leather, NAV, auto with 4.10s, etc etc. pretty well loaded..it was $44,700!!!

He ended up getting an LTZ crew cab Z71 silverado with a 5.3...FOR LESS (he got it for $41K) as they were willing to move much on price of Ruby. Insane.

I would love one with a V8 and touch more towing ability and power. A buddies older Rubicon (guessing 2011 or so) kinda struggles pulling a 19ft flats boat with 4 of us in it.

AMWill

Finally got the lift and tires put on the jeep earlier this week. I was a little apprehensive about keeping the stock wheels and going with a spacer but I really like how it turned out. I've never been a "wide wheel and tire guy" so this fits pretty well. It is a 4" rancho kit with the RS9000 adjustable shocks. I like the ride so far and figure I'll mess with the shock settings as I go. This is my first 4 door jeep and I love it and so do my boys! Can't wait to get the top all the way off once the weather straightens out.

image_zpsq3f2wjoa.jpg

Looks awesome man! I have such a soft spot for a clean JKU!

Make sure to hit up my buddy Ryan at Extremeterrain! They are a great group of guys over there and Ryan definitely knows what he's talking about.

-Will

colin450

Established Member

Looks awesome. I'd like to have an Unlimited for cruising with the top off in the summer.

Looks great. Heres' mine

Nice wheels :coolman:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I'm seeing too many clean Jeeps in this thread. Go play in the mud/rocks and report back with proper pictures :)

fireman02

Established Member
Looks great. Just picked my wife's up on the 18th. With little prompting from me, she already wants it lifted and wheels. I like the Sahara wheels blacked out.
image.jpg

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
OP look into method wheels. I love them and they are usually positive offset and can easily be found for under $1000 for wheels alone for even the 20x10s...let alone a 17x9 etc.

fireman02

Established Member
OP look into method wheels. I love them and they are usually positive offset and can easily be found for under $1000 for wheels alone for even the 20x10s...let alone a 17x9 etc.

Lol, I've had method wheels that I liked picked out since we ordered the jeep in April. Just need the boss's approval to drop the $ and put them on.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Lol, I've had method wheels that I liked picked out since we ordered the jeep in April. Just need the boss's approval to drop the $ and put them on.

yeah they are great wheels @a great price and not that common (for now lol). The postive offset helps a lot of guys clear the tires they want and/or keep there rig clean.

Users who are viewing this thread