DSC_0070-b.jpg

DSC_0044-b.jpg

DSC_0103-b.jpg

DSC_0143-b.jpg

DSC_0149-b.jpg

This thing is sick looking!!!!!!! Love it

Impact 5.0

Established Member
I agree 100% about the fog light delete. Just waiting for someone to put a package deal out for the CS front end.

I'm going to try to answer everything here, if I miss something just yell at me.

Offset: Front 36mm & Rear 45mm

I have yet had any rubbing. We drove this from LA back to the Bay area with the car loaded down after Knotts, it did however hit the bump stops a few times on the freeway but never made contact with the tires.

Ride quality is surprisingly nice for Sportlines, with the stock Brembo wheels its almost comparable to stock except slightly more bumpy.. with the 20s your driving a lowered Stang and with less Rubber you feel the bumps but it doesn't jar your head loose.

The price listed above was with Shocks and Struts. From what I have read Eibach has stepped up their quality with their shocks.. From what I was told at Knotts the FRPP kit is Eibach and made by Eibach so your running the same Shocks and Strutss also. I amhappy with it till later on when I go full Coilover.

I was parked like 3 cars down from you at Knotts in the Grabber Blue RTR
I seriosly wish we could of meet up, hopefuly one day we can. I have so many questions about your car, I'll be taking this to SEMA this year so I have ideas I want to run by someone.

This thing is sick looking!!!!!!! Love it

Thanks to you bud! :beer:

saunupe1911

Established Member
Sweet. I'm glad to hear they aren't rubbing. Thanks for replying back bro. This is the best looking 2013 I've seen yet IMO!

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Thanks guys... and yes I think Sweet Jesus had something to do with this... i have no other idea why the wife let me mod it a week after bringing it home.... LMAO

Will be ordering GT500 front bumper for it this week. :D

Sent from my VS920 4G

saunupe1911

Established Member
Thanks guys... and yes I think Sweet Jesus had something to do with this... i have no other idea why the wife let me mod it a week after bringing it home.... LMAO

Will be ordering GT500 front bumper for it this week. :D

Sent from my VS920 4G

Yeah my wife has been understanding too. Well, honestly she has no choice lol.

I ordered Concept One Rs-8's in matte black yesterday. Dang I can't wait until the end of the week

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Car looks great!!!!! The wheels would look good black to!!

I thought about that but wanted to go the other way. I see to many of the new Stangs running back wheels and I felt it would take away from the stance and body lines of the car.

03lowram

Established Member
I know this is an older thread..

I'm gonna be ordering these wheels soon!
Gonna run almost the same set-up you have.
front 255/35/20 and rear 305/30/20 in the rear if it will fit. Same offsets your running as well.

Not sure what lowering kit Ill use just yet though.
My cars white, and I wanna go with the matte silver, hopefully it comes out good.

Awesome car man!!

kingnut

Established Member
I know this is an older thread..

I'm gonna be ordering these wheels soon!
Gonna run almost the same set-up you have.
front 255/35/20 and rear 305/30/20 in the rear if it will fit. Same offsets your running as well.

Not sure what lowering kit Ill use just yet though.
My cars white, and I wanna go with the matte silver, hopefully it comes out good.

Awesome car man!!

305/30/20 will fit on a 20x10.5 rim just fine.

OP this is still one of my fav 5.0's.

Users who are viewing this thread