My 2012 5.0

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
IMAG0868.jpg

IMAG0870.jpg

IMAG0850-1.jpg

IMAG0866.jpg

Then what I traded in to get her, 2008 AWD Trailblazer SS with a TVS1900 Maggie on her.

IMAG0733.jpg

DSCF5141.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

SS012-1.jpg

SS190.jpg

Now a buddy of mine owns the SS.

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
Got the premium, with 6M, Brembros, and the spoiler package. Torn on the fake hood scoop but everyone that sees it says they think it looks good.

Last edited:

GTCSBrian

Banned
Congrats on the car. Not a fan of the accessory package though.

I like everything accept the window louvers. Luckily those can be pulled off and the tape removed. And I bet you could sell those too pretty quick. Then lower and tint that car and it will be perfect. Love the mudflaps too. Those brembo pkg tires are sticky and will throw rocks at your rockers so its nice to have those.

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
It has been tinted since these pictures were taken. Now the only thing left that I wanna do is get a wider tire on the back and lower her down a bit. Thinking of the steeda ultra lite springs, any one running those?

DWalker

Established Member
I see your from sevier county, I'm a regular at all of the rod runs over there. Nice car man, I'm ordering a grabber blue '13 myself and hopefully it'll be here by April rod run!

BlackMamba3

Established Member
It has been tinted since these pictures were taken. Now the only thing left that I wanna do is get a wider tire on the back and lower her down a bit. Thinking of the Steeda Ultra Lite springs, any one running those?

I wouldn't go any wider than a 275 tire on the Brembo wheels. Also, I've heard nothing but good things about those springs. I think it'd be a great choice for you.

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
I see your from sevier county, I'm a regular at all of the rod runs over there. Nice car man, I'm ordering a grabber blue '13 myself and hopefully it'll be here by April rod run!

I live in Powell, holla and we can roll to the rod run together.

Users who are viewing this thread