My 2011 F350

03mgtermi

Established Member
Ordered my 2011 F-350 CC/LB/SRW/FX4 Lariat 6.7 with 3.31 e-locker and navigation on 7/26.

Scheduled to arrive at dealer 8/30!

I am so excited I can hardly think about anything else! Pics to come.

03mgtermi

Established Member
I got Royal Red Metallic...looks gorgeous in person.

My truck stickers out to 58,635, basically fully loaded, but I won't pay that. I have X-plan through my employer and there are a considerable amount in rebates and coupons right now (~2500). Should bring it down to just over 50k.

ff500

Established Member
I've got x-plan pricing as well. What coupons and rebates are out there? I'm looking at an F350 CC Lariat 4x4 with the 6.2 gas engine.

03mgtermi

Established Member
Dealer called me with my railcar number so I did a trace on it and found out it will be delivered to the auto facility in Houston tomorrow and to the dealer shortly there after. Shouldn't be long now...I'm hoping for Wed., Sept. 1!!!!

I've got x-plan pricing as well. What coupons and rebates are out there? I'm looking at an F350 CC Lariat 4x4 with the 6.2 gas engine.

X-plan will get you about 4-5k off, so it basically cancels out TT&L (at least it did for me). When I ordered it, my dealer said there were about $2500 in rebates he could get me but didn't break them down in the individual amounts. Only said there was a Ford factory rebate, then one because I'm a 'first time buyer' (my first new car and first car note). Also got something for being a recent college grad. My dealer is a BAMF though and actually tries to save me money instead of the opposite.

03mgtermi

Established Member
truck delivered to dealer saturday afternoon...will be getting paperwork signed and taking delivery on wed, sept 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03mgtermi

Established Member
Hey guys.

Sorry for not posting pics but I got shipped out for work about 2 hours from home and no camera. Will be home this weekend to post pics. I made the drive Monday to pick it up and have been driving it all week. Have 400 miles on it right now.

All I have to say is YEEEHAW!! lol this truck is amazing in so many ways. Not sure how to tell if it has the revised tune or not but I plan on taking it back to the dealer for a 1000 mile oil change and will ask then. it pulls hard from the second i mash the throttle till i let off. gets to 80 or 90 in no time and the trans shifts well.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Don't blame my buddies if anything goes wrong. I know quite a few people that probably helped build your truck lol. Truck plant is about 20 minutes from my house.

03mgtermi

Established Member
Don't blame my buddies if anything goes wrong. I know quite a few people that probably helped build your truck lol. Truck plant is about 20 minutes from my house.

No worries..so far I have 675 miles on the truck and no major problems. I am taking it to the dealer in the morning to have a TPMS sensor replaced so unless your buddies install those, we're good.

here is a teaser pic...please don't mind the dirt, i just got home from work.

IMG_0100.jpg

I'm posting a thread in pics and vids right after this.

WydOpen

Established Member
I went and test drove a 2011 Lariat crew cab short bed last night...WOW!!! Very impressed with the new trucks. I couldn't believe how quiet it was in the cab, you couldn't tell you were driving a diesel until you got out on the highway and got on it.

But, Ford is very proud of the new Super Duty and the price tag reflects that. I think I'll be hanging on to my '06 6.0L for a little while longer and see what issues come up with the new 6.7L.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
It's kind of funny, everyone I tell I have an F250 looks at me like man, you must be making some cash. (I have a landscaping and lawn business I have yet to keep a penny from since I took it over this year)

I think it has been known for a while now that these things are pricey. I knew the new ones would be over $50k, but like any other year I am sure you'll be able to knock plenty off of that after the "new" wears off. BTW, I didn't pay that much for my 06 : )

03mgtermi

Established Member
yea, you definitely pay more to be an 'early adopter' so to speak. unfortunately i am at a point in life that i really couldn't wait any longer than i did to get it so i had to swallow that pill and go for it. i did get some really good discounts and have x-plan. my out the door, taxes paid, final price after tint and a bed mat was $3500 less than the sticker price. that's pretty damn good considering the out the door price for one sold at sticker price would be $62k+

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
Nice truck.

I'm in the market for an '11 F250 XLT, CC, 4x4 with the gasser. I'm only pulling an 18 ft bass boat, so can't justify the PSD.:D

Either black or the blue (would match my boat).

Have to wait a little while though. Fords giving rebates of ~$6k on the '10's and only around $2K on the 11's in my area at the moment.

Though if I could find a '10, CC, 4x4 with the 6.8v10 I would be mighty tempted!

Users who are viewing this thread