My 2011 F150 vs 2015 F150 grudge match!

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Just side by side. I really do like the 2015's but I still think the 09-14s better!
20150708_150218_20150708163722678_zpsa7krbnyy.jpg

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
All the 15-naysayers, all I can say is go drive one.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
All the 15-naysayers, all I can say is go drive one.

No offenses but even lowered mine rides like a dream. Yes the newer truck will have more features (as it should) but 09-14 have more then enough in lux and tech that the average Joe will need or want (depending on model). I just can't justify it riding so much better than mine that I would over look the design that I don't care for.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No offenses but even lowered mine rides like a dream. Yes the newer truck will have more features (as it should) but 09-14 have more then enough in lux and tech that the average Joe will need or want (depending on model). I just can't justify it riding so much better than mine that I would over look the design that I don't care for.
None taken.

They really are a nicer truck with a much better ride.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I went with a GMC instead. They have the best looking design of the big three. Ford really screwed up with this gen design wise and their push of the ecoboost. Although I do really like the weight savings.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
None taken.

They really are a nicer truck with a much better ride.

When it first came out, I wasnt very pleased with the looks on it. Now that I have seen it out and about, I really do like it better than the 09-14.

It is hard to imagine the "nicer ride" part, when I got my juan-fidy, I was amazed at how well it drove and handled, even after the small lift and aftermarket wheels. Thing drove / handled almost like a muscle car. I remeber driving a new Chevy Silverado and that thing drove like a turd.

ZUxIwTW.jpg

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When it first came out, I wasnt very pleased with the looks on it. Now that I have seen it out and about, I really do like it better than the 09-14.

It is hard to imagine the "nicer ride" part, when I got my juan-fidy, I was amazed at how well it drove and handled, even after the small lift and aftermarket wheels. Thing drove / handled almost like a muscle car. I remeber driving a new Chevy Silverado and that thing drove like a turd.

ZUxIwTW

Go drive one, you'd like it. Less road noise,more responsive steering, etc. I'm on my 4th one and the only thing I don't like about them is the design of the rear sliding glass. Looks like an afterthought in my opinion.

f1515_models_detailflip_powerslidingwindow.jpg

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
The new trucks look much better with a small lift and slightly larger tires. I have never seen another truck lifted more often that the new 2015s, they are absolutely everywhere out here.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Go drive one, you'd like it. Less road noise,more responsive steering, etc. I'm on my 4th one and the only thing I don't like about them is the design of the rear sliding glass. Looks like an afterthought in my opinion.

View attachment 45930

I should, I would also be interested in how much more acceleration I would feel due to the reduced weight, thanks to the aluminum panels.

I kinda like that back glass, I would like it more if it was like the Tundra, where the whole thing comes down.

Zemedici

Established Member
wont the '15 win due to less weight from the aluminum body?

and Chris your truck looks great as always

Users who are viewing this thread