My 2004 Goat

Ranman23Player

Established Member
Took a few pictures today after washing it.

IMG_1668.gif

IMG_1662.gif

IMG_1627.gif

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1623.gif

Pacesetter LT's with SLP Loudmouth
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nVxvQ0vHDM"]YouTube - 2004 GTO[/nomedia]

Ranman23Player

Established Member
i bet lol. id love to own a goat it wud just have to be a ls2 for me, they are awesome cars! any future plans for yours?

i would have loved to got a LS2 but the deal on this car was to good to pass up. Heads/Cam will eventually be happening but not sure when. Lol.

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Nice goat. I like the color. I don't mind the LS1 goats. They are more sleeper looking. Similar to the 4th gen Z28. Subtle style ( or bland depending on your view lol )

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks really good after that wash. I, too, like the color. I've always liked the 2004-2006 GTO. Shame Pontiac pulled the plug and then GM pulled the plug on Pontiac. IMO both the GTO and G8 were awesome cars, and it's a shame they're no longer in production.

Ranman23Player

Established Member
Nice goat. I like the color. I don't mind the LS1 goats. They are more sleeper looking. Similar to the 4th gen Z28. Subtle style ( or bland depending on your view lol )

thanks man. i love it.

sweeeet! keep us updated :rockon:

sure will

very nice!!! rare color to!!

yup 1 of 271 in a manual

Looks really good after that wash. I, too, like the color. I've always liked the 2004-2006 GTO. Shame Pontiac pulled the plug and then GM pulled the plug on Pontiac. IMO both the GTO and G8 were awesome cars, and it's a shame they're no longer in production.

Its a really fun car. Gets just as many stares as the cobra :)

Very nice...Tossed around the idea of getting one as a DD..

Its my only car now and it does great.

Users who are viewing this thread