My 2002 Firehawk

hawk108

Established Member
SSmoked99 said:
Nice car! I like the WS6's looks a lil better tho...

To each his own. . . but I think the firehawk's hood flows with the body much better. Plus the iroc spoiler is very cool. . . .o and wheels are much better. . . .:thumbsup:

venomws6

Established Member
Like I said at LS1TECH Sick car man very nice and keep it clean.

I dont think there is any 98+ Hard top Trans am maybe Formula but not sure.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Noah, from an ex-Fbody owner (1994 Callaway Camaro) you've got one sweet Firehawk there. The paint looks gorgeous. Is it all original paint?

And, Noah, check out this sweet 2002 Trans Am Firehawk in a color called Sunset Orange Metallic. Gorgeous IMO. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2465143/1

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
very nice, very original... U better hold on to that ride, not only is it rare, but its a sick rare car!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
CobraBob said:
And, Noah, check out this sweet 2002 Trans Am Firehawk in a color called Sunset Orange Metallic. Gorgeous IMO. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2465143/1

That's a real nice Firehawk, the T/A spoiler looks awesome on Chickenhawks. .:coolman:

2465143_11_full.jpg

Last edited:

hawk108

Established Member
Thanks again for all of the compliments guys. . . I try to keep the paint in really good condition. The front bumper has been resprayed as it has been rammed(just paint damage) 3 times in the past year. Out of the three times only one owner fessed up and left a note. Im pretty sure that there may be a few hardtop formula firehawks out there but that would be an insanely rare car. That SOM firehawk is gorgeous.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
nice car and nice pics, word of advice though try not to shoot in direct sunlight, the light is harsh and colors look washed out.

Prey4Me

Another H&C LS1
Established Member
That is the ugliest car I have ever seen :lol1: . Very nice pics, love the first one :coolman: ! Way to represent the hawks!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Prey, that's a sweet Firehawk as well. I like your signature, too. I'm getting Photoshop CS3 delivered today so I'm finally going to learn how to use this software. Even picked up a 40 hour tutorial set of CDs. :)

Users who are viewing this thread