My 1st Interior Mod

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
Just a quick update.. they sticker guy near my house wants around 10 per sticker...that's alot in my book. I paid 6 shipped. He also needed a minum of 10 in order for him to cut since they are so small which I understand

....how many of you guys are seriously interested? Let me know.

thanks!

if anyone wants i have the ability to do that sort of thing at my house...and then i could do other ones besides svt, like GT, 5.0, LX for the guys like me with out real svt cars!

but i dont want to take away the idea you started 01_SVT:beer:
let me know

Last edited:

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
this is what im capable of, just made this for my car, i think it came out pretty good! adds a nice touch, although most people wont see it...

DSC01267.gif

DSC01268.gif

DSC01266.gif

dragrazor

Established Member
Well, someone can make a few to start with, maybe 5-10 and start selling them. I will definitely buy one if the price is not too rediculous. I have paypal and only require a quick pic of the finished product.

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
i can do them for like $8, and if shipping isnt much that will include shipping. ill work on a few over the weekend, getting the sizes down and what not....

01SVT_TruBLu

if anyone wants i have the ability to do that sort of thing at my house...and then i could do other ones besides svt, like GT, 5.0, LX for the guys like me with out real svt cars!

but i dont want to take away the idea you started 01_SVT:beer:
let me know

Hey Buddy, Go for it. Work has been overwhelming lately and I don have time. I didn't plan to make money on this....I just like the way it looks and wanted to share with the guys.

The last vinyl guy wanted around the same but I needed a min of 20, to start. If you can do it, go for it. Do you need measurements of the one I have? let me know. I think everyone should rock one!

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
Hey Buddy, Go for it. Work has been overwhelming lately and I don have time. I didn't plan to make money on this....I just like the way it looks and wanted to share with the guys.

The last vinyl guy wanted around the same but I needed a min of 20, to start. If you can do it, go for it. Do you need measurements of the one I have? let me know. I think everyone should rock one!

yea i can just do however many we want, im also not lookin to make anything off them, its just a little time to do them and i dont mind donating my time:beer:

if you can get measurements that would make it easier but i can get them on my own if i need to

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
i am planning on making them nxt wk. my dad just went in the hospital so ive been going crazy taken car of the company but ill get on it ASAP!!!

roll call on how many to make. Everyone post up how many they want!

Users who are viewing this thread