My 1st Interior Mod

01SVT_TruBLu

Hey Gents,

I picked up my 93 a couple of weeks ago but haven't had time to clean her up until yesterday. I started with the interior. I took apart the consoles and the cluster since I notice the turn blinker bulb was out.

As I rummaged through my tool chest for a t-15, I found one of two stickers I bought for my 01 Cobra about 2 years ago. I bought a 2nd one incase I messed up the 1st. I installed one of these in my 01. The 2003/04 Cobras came with these already printed on the cluster.

Since the 1st went into my 01 without a problem, I figured why let the 2nd one go to waste.

so here's my 1st interior mod....looks like it belongs!

DSC03049.gif

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
If I ever have my cluster out again, I'll do it. Been planning to for a long time. However, I hope I never have to take that damn cluster out again. :lol:

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Got mine from NR auto.,com. They glow green like the 03 cobra gauges. Veryt easy to install. Think I paid maybe $80 bucks shipped

Joe

01SVT_TruBLu

any update?

Joe

I don't have the measurements....it was a stock number on the back. I'm in the prcess of taking the bezel apart to measure the sticker.....that plus I got back too late on Sat. he was closed by the time I got there with my car.

Does anyone have an SVT logo that I can use to give to the guy? All I have is the white logo with a Red frame/background. he will need just the font i'm sure.

Please send over or post one so I can bring with me on Friday. I took the day off for this and other things...

thanks!
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

01SVT_TruBLu

Just a quick update.. they sticker guy near my house wants around 10 per sticker...that's alot in my book. I paid 6 shipped. He also needed a minum of 10 in order for him to cut since they are so small which I understand

....how many of you guys are seriously interested? Let me know.

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread