My 1989 foxbody coupe

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
So I just got the car finished up with the turbo kit. It's nothing crazy just a 306 with an All Stock Racing turbo kit. 66mm on 9 psi should be making 430-440whp on a dyno jet.

I've always wanted a turbo coupe and I finally have one. Car still has ice cold AC and everything works.

If anyone is interested here is my turbo build from the corral forums
New turbo kit to market 87-93 mustangs. - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

Here are a few pics and videos Hope you enjoy

null_zps5df57f95.jpg

null-7.jpg

null_zpsc55b519e.jpg

null-57.jpg

null-11.jpg

null-14.jpg

Here's a few to show the paint after waxing

null_zps0f937135.jpg

null_zps7fce3836.jpg

Here's a dyno video

1989 mustang coupe turbo dyno pull - YouTube

MTBSully

Established Member
saw this build thread. Is your buddy making the kit for sale or was it one off for your car. Clean car regardless

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
saw this build thread. Is your buddy making the kit for sale or was it one off for your car. Clean car regardless

No it's going to be for sale. It's a very nice kit. He actually just finished another test run kit on his car and it's performing great. I'm going to get to talking with him about really getting this kit going. His mustang shop is not his main business. So he's in there at night 3 days a week from 5 to 9 and all day Saturday.

99BlownVert

Established Member
Looks awesome man. Your turbo is way louder than mine haha I like it. What are the specs on the turbo exactly and the down pipe v band? Nice work!

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Looks awesome man. Your turbo is way louder than mine haha I like it. What are the specs on the turbo exactly and the down pipe v band? Nice work!

It's a turbonetics 66/65 I believe. The down pipe is 3" v band. Retains all factory accessories and comes with all turbonetics parts for the kit.

JST A HDA

Established Member
That's nice. That's what Im lookin to do over the winter...once I sell my bike. Find a clean, decent Coupe and throw a snail on it

Users who are viewing this thread