My '14

Killer48

Established Member
I've been on the forum since around June when I bought my first mustang, a 14 gt premium. Mostly just browsing not really posting and thought I'd share my car.

So far I've done the basic mods-eibach pro kit lowering springs
Barton shifter and 2 post bracket
Sct tuner with 93 bama tune
Flow master outlaw cat back
CDC upper and roush lower grill
Rtr chin spoiler/ rear deck lid panel

I also plastidipped the stock 18s

Here's a couple iPhone pics, nothing special. I'm looking forward to nicer weather so I can get it cleaned up and out on the road again!

There's a lot of nice cars on here and I'm glad to finally be a part of the community

D833156B-7499-4E86-91D5-21D585F25117_zps2gbk7nfl.jpg

273D1624-482C-4C23-A781-AB3E218CED75_zpswfv1bcdd.jpg

5E3FBBFE-E5A6-4178-B406-E10069856173_zpsh1d2twa8.jpg

5E35E9CE-D134-4813-B8A7-1A7B96F55FE4_zpswlewhngk.jpg

D6613D2E-14D9-4FBC-9218-2C5BE76E62D0_zpslet53ray.jpg

Last edited:

5.0jake

Established Member
Looks really good! Digging the Darth Vader look! :beer:

I think the stock 18's look pretty good dipped.

Last edited:

ajpturbo

Established Member
The stealth look is played out...I think it's looks terrible. Lucky for you I'm in the minority though...Way too much black.

You are like the muscle car version of a ricer and to me it just looks like you have a lot more in common than you think with a ricer....Don't deny it just embrace it

13blackstang

Established Member
Very nice.I love the blacked out look myself. I have been doing the same theme with my 13 GT..:thumbsup:

Azrael

Úlfhéðnar
Established Member
The stealth look is played out...I think it's looks terrible. Lucky for you I'm in the minority though...Way too much black.

You are like the muscle car version of a ricer and to me it just looks like you have a lot more in common than you think with a ricer....Don't deny it just embrace it

What a valuable comment... Sometimes it is better to keep your opinion to yourself.:nonono:

In my opinion, it looks good!

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member

Another keyboard warrior who wouldn't have the balls to say that to the Op face at a car meet.

You are like a ball-less version of a man, and to me you have a lot more in common with a bleeding vagina than you may think. Don't deny it just embrace it.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Another keyboard warrior who wouldn't have the balls to say that to the Op face at a car meet.

You are like a ball-less version of a man, and to me you have a lot more in common with a bleeding vagina than you may think. Don't deny it just embrace it.

:lol: I just about died!

Looks good OP

ajpturbo

Established Member

I'd reply how I really feel and wouldn't be opposed to showing you my nice plump nut sack but I'd get an infraction for the things I'd say to you....I'm actually surprised you can get away with what you just posted .

So we should just kiss everyone's ass and tell them everything looks good? I'm just giving an opinion like everyone else....Mine's just a little different.. Do me a favor and Un-bunch your panties for me friend.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
I'd reply how I really feel and wouldn't be opposed to showing you my nice plump nut sack but I'd get an infraction for the things I'd say to you....I'm actually surprised you can get away with what you just posted .

So we should just kiss everyone's ass and tell them everything looks good? I'm just giving an opinion like everyone else....Mine's just a little different.. Do me a favor and Un-bunch your panties for me friend.

Don't comment in the OP's thread then if you don't like his car.

You've started a bunch of shit in many people's threads. It's pretty annoying

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member

PspSR.gif

359it1s-1.gif

jaguarsfan-1.gif

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member

the first sentence of your original reply was fine. you don't like it, whatever. it was the additional commentary that was unneeded/not funny/stupid and made you look like a complete moron...thats what gets you these replies.

FIVEHOE

Established Member

No one gives a shit about your opinion old man. You should do yourself a favor and stop posting before you make yourself look like more of an ass

Good looking car OP and nice mods thus far

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread