My 1 year transformation

lightningkid831

Established Member
Bought the car as a pullied/catback car. 24k miles. It didn't stay that way for long lol. First mod was the mgw shifter, followed shortly by a TVS, 3.0 upper and return fuel system built for e-85.

Last month was when the real fun started. Added 1 7/8" ARH headers, no cats, 2.6" upper and of course e-85! Car laid down 700 hp 660 tq. Currently still on the stock clutch (ticking time bomb I know!) so that may be hiding a few horses.

Currently sitting at 26,3xx miles.

Anyways....onto the pics!

rifdoz.jpg

14bpzs.jpg

n6vsp0.jpg

11j23xh.jpg

970huf.jpg

First time uploading pics, sorry in advance if they don't work lol. But man, DSG really pops in the sun!

Last edited:

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
Good looking car

Nice mods

Good luck with that clutch holding up :rockon:

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
Thanks! I've got a 26 spline input waiting to go in, just gotta pick up an RXT

Good choice, I just installed a 26 spline and an RXT clutch, way easier to mash the clutch in compared to the stocker.

I'm still breaking it in, it feels like the stock one, headed to the Dyno on the 11th.

lightningkid831

Established Member
Good choice, I just installed a 26 spline and an RXT clutch, way easier to mash the clutch in compared to the stocker.

I'm still breaking it in, it feels like the stock one, headed to the Dyno on the 11th.

What's your setup?

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member

Svt_kid90

Established Member
Bought the car as a pullied/catback car. 24k miles. It didn't stay that way for long lol. First mod was the mgw shifter, followed shortly by a TVS, 3.0 upper and return fuel system built for e-85.

Last month was when the real fun started. Added 1 7/8" ARH headers, no cats, 2.6" upper and of course e-85! Car laid down 700 hp 660 tq. Currently still on the stock clutch (ticking time bomb I know!) so that may be hiding a few horses.

Currently sitting at 26,3xx miles.

Anyways....onto the pics!

rifdoz.jpg

14bpzs.jpg

n6vsp0.jpg

11j23xh.jpg

970huf.jpg

First time uploading pics, sorry in advance if they don't work lol. But man, DSG really pops in the sun!

Damn nice! Dsg ftw

Users who are viewing this thread