My 06 turbo GT vs another juiced camaro and the gt 500 again

JWC

Established Member
Nice Kills....If you don't mind what did the turbo set up cost you? Oh and is the camero guy looking for a mustang now?

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
how the **** is a 17year old kid driving a brand new gt500? And he cant drive very good.

your car is bad ass, 9psi only and pwning the ls1 with a 100 shot, what other mods did it have. I bet all the ls guys wil say your car has a built motor and is running more boost then you say.

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
I think the SS may only have a short throw shifter. Not even sure if it has an aftermarket exhaust system.

The guy in the SS had a V6 mustang 99-02 model before he got the SS. Should have stuck with Ford:burnout:

lilbuddy1587

Banned
That Turbo GT moved out! Sounds great man, what kind of exhaust are you running? Sounds like open wastegate too, correct? Love that mixed sound.

Surprised @ the GT500 run, very good race! Not very often do you get to see a nice close race like that on the outside looking in eh?

United_115

Established Member
MachME who the **** cares how he got it, hes got one, you don't. Look at the weight difference between the two cars and the driver of the GT500 even said the power is about the smae between the two cars so really he was driving pretty good. Lets see your professional driving skills with your 00 GT

BayareaSS

Established Member
Good daytime vid.

So the SS just has a catback and 100 shot? If so i think the outcome is correct.

The SS and the GT500 were neck and neck!

Last edited:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
great vids! i don't understand how the GT was kickin the camaro's ass but the camaro was running pretty even with the gt500 that walked the GT

millerc73

Established Member
check the video again, the races between the 500 and the GT are from the GT 500s perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread