My 03 Sonic Blue Cobra

Stevo151

Established Member
Nice grab. Sonic Blue was always my favorite color on the Cobras. And good choice on future wheels, a Sonic Blue on Classics is about as good as it gets.

dwswoibwclowor8eo9xd.jpg

Congrats. Enjoy it. :beer:

Perfection right there!! But yeah classics are my end goal probably or a polished true forged Mach 5's but I also do want to try something different before I get those and do something that hasn't been done on sonic blue yet, I have a couple ideas so we'll see when that happens. Maybe in a couple months.

Thanks for all the compliments though guys

KITT

Established Member
Awesome choice! I remember seeing your GT up on Craigslist (Didn't seem like you REALLY wanted to sell), glad things worked out well. I've thrown out the idea to scratch the GT and go with a SB Cobra possibly, but....just can't let the GT go (has too much sentimental value). If you happen to have any GT or Cobra crossover parts for sale, let me know might be interested.

Stevo151

Established Member
Awesome choice! I remember seeing your GT up on Craigslist (Didn't seem like you REALLY wanted to sell), glad things worked out well. I've thrown out the idea to scratch the GT and go with a SB Cobra possibly, but....just can't let the GT go (has too much sentimental value). If you happen to have any GT or Cobra crossover parts for sale, let me know might be interested.

Oh man you have no idea how many times I wanted to sell it and just ended up keeping it (too much sentimental value to me) but finally I said screw it, I needed something new in my life at the time and I thought changing cars would help lol. It was hard seeing it go and I regretted it for a few months. It just took me too long to find the right one haha but it was worth the wait now that I have my dream car.

KITT

Established Member
Oh man you have no idea how many times I wanted to sell it and just ended up keeping it (too much sentimental value to me) but finally I said screw it, I needed something new in my life at the time and I thought changing cars would help lol. It was hard seeing it go and I regretted it for a few months. It just took me too long to find the right one haha but it was worth the wait now that I have my dream car.

I always liked your GT because I don't ever see deep dish 03 rims and thought about getting them to replace my black FR500's but can't seem to find them in black with polished lips. I'll keep my eyes open for you, I live down by Cathcart Way. However my mustang has been down since December, but should be starting to bring it back to life in the next month or so after I can get my garage setup right!

Stevo151

Established Member
I always liked your GT because I don't ever see deep dish 03 rims and thought about getting them to replace my black FR500's but can't seem to find them in black with polished lips. I'll keep my eyes open for you, I live down by Cathcart Way. However my mustang has been down since December, but should be starting to bring it back to life in the next month or so after I can get my garage setup right!

Thanks man I appreciate that. I definitely liked being different with the deep dish Cobras. I'm tempted to get them for the cobra but I have other plans lol. I know American muscle had the black with polished lips for awhile but I'm not sure where else, CruizinConcepts I don't think had them.
No way you live near Cathcart way?! Haha I drive that all the time! Once you get the mustang up and running we should cruise some time man.

Users who are viewing this thread