My 03 has been seen.

Cobra'03

Established Member
No disrespect, but I HATE YOU! :bash:

I ordered mine Feb 13 and have nothong but a "unsch/clean" order ack. :cryying:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I am pissed too! Not at edz but at my dealer. I ordered my damn car on 2-8-02 (first official day of ordering) and I haven't heard a god damn thing! I was the second person at my dealer to order the car, and they are telling me I have a mid June build date (they aren't sure though) and my car will be the 3rd one to arrive at the dealer (even though I was the second to order one).

There is another butt f*ck dealer 10 miles from me that refuses to take people's orders or money. I called them the other day because a salesman from that dealer called a friend of mine that has an 03 due at the end of May and asked him if he was interested in a black coupe (I ordered a black coupe). I said, "you called my friend the other day and said you have a black coupe due in soon, I would like to put down 11000 right now to hold the car if you will sell it to me at sticker." The salesman said, "We don't sell OUR 03 Cobras at sticker," and the **** sucker hung up on me. I went to the dealer later on that day and asked for a sales manager. I say, "I know you guys are getting a black 03 coupe soon. I called up a salesman and he said we don't take orders at sticker. Why would he say that when I came in here a few months ago looking for an 01 and you guy said we dont sell above or below sticker." The dick head manager says "We don't take orders or people's money. When we get the car, we are going to sell it at market value." I say, "What is that? 5000 over sticker so you can park it next to those 3 tbirds that you want 50k for that you've had out front for 6 months now."

I am so agervated with ford salesman right now.

Users who are viewing this thread