My 03 Cobra up close.

Venom525RWHP

Established Member
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Badass-03-Cobra_190683.htm"]Badass 03 Cobra.- Video[/ame]

Thanks for watching

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome car there! I like that it's set up appearance wise for the track. And riding along in the car in that vid was pretty cool, too. A couple of times you were fighting for traction. Nice!

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
Good vid, but about 2-3 mins in i was asking myself if it did more than pull into your driveway... :poke:

Zimmer0924

Master Debater
Established Member
What type of pulley is right below the supercharger pulley. That's strange, I've never seen that one before. Great video.

Venom525RWHP

Established Member
I bought my Cobra new in Feb 2003, did most of my research on this site for mods and as a Toolmaker/Machinest in a full CNC shop I made all my own pulleys, brackets and bushings. Thank you SVTP!

pic of my idler setup.
idlerpic.jpg

I am running a Steeda Tri-ax shifter with a custom handle to suit me. ( 2 in down and 1.0 in to the left was what I ended up with)
The Steeda front splitter is modified for better cooling and those rods you see is bolted to an aluminum brace that ties into the rad support on the bottom.

And thank you all for the kind replies...

Last edited:

doodle77

Banned
I realise its been designed with the track/road course in mind, but i can't stand all the BS ground effects/stickers/747 wing/etc...thrown on it. If anything, all you've done is add uneeded weight to the car. Its so unnecessary and serves no purpose.

I think its funny how some guys on here love ripping ricers with their decals and massive rear spoilers that serve no purpose, yet when somebody does the same to a mustang, its somehow acceptable.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
I realise its been designed with the track/road course in mind, but i can't stand all the BS ground effects/stickers/747 wing/etc...thrown on it. If anything, all you've done is add uneeded weight to the car. Its so unnecessary and serves no purpose.

I think its funny how some guys on here love ripping ricers with their decals and massive rear spoilers that serve no purpose, yet when somebody does the same to a mustang, its somehow acceptable.

um i'm pretty sure the steeda front splitter and the cobra R style rear wing give some real down force and he actually does take his car to the road course, so i'd say its all functional, unlike all YOUR ricer friends cars with body kits!

awesome vid btw, had me very entertained at the end!!

VincodeY

Established Member

troll.:loser:

Users who are viewing this thread