My 03 Cobra on Display at Summit Racing!!! New stance, tails, etc

Freakingstang

Established Member
Got the car finished up about 8:30 am after staying up all night. I changed the stance, installed a bunch of parts and got it cleaned up.

03cobraatsummit001.jpg

03cobraatsummit009.jpg

03cobraatsummit010.jpg

03cobraatsummit011.jpg

03cobraatsummit013.jpg

03cobraatsummit018.jpg

03cobraatsummit066.jpg

03cobraatsummit033.jpg

03cobraatsummit035.jpg

03cobraatsummit036.jpg

03cobraatsummit038.jpg

03cobraatsummit019.jpg

03cobraatsummit020.jpg

03cobraatsummit030.jpg

It was quite the experience getting the car ready, driving to Summit, backing it into the store, and loading it on the table. The worst part was having to leave it there; I think giving up my first born would be easier...

The Green Fox is my buddies car, It is one of the cleanest fox's I've ever seen. It features a 359, EFI (carb style setup), Full MM road race suspension and has only 20K miles on it. He bought it in boxes from a CEO at ford that was going to road race it...

70Maverick

Established Member
Dude, that is awesome. What a once in a life opportunity. You documented it well. How long do you have to leave it?

Congrats!

Freakingstang

Established Member
Thanks guys!

Our local board (www.buckeyestangs.com) puts on an all mustang show every year At Summit. As part of the show and summit's sponsorship, we get both tables. Last year we had about 600 cars, but the rain kinda ruined the turnout. Anyways, the board voted on some cars and I got to be the one lucky sob, and my good friend got the other. They are expecting 800ish cars this year. Great show if anyone is local and can make it. It will be up there for two weeks. It is truely an honor, as I know there are nicer cars on the board.

95riosnake

Established Member
A few of us Pittsburgh guys are making the trip out there next Saturday the 7th for your club's show so I'll have to check out your cobra inside :thumbsup:

dooberGN

Established Member
I love going to Summit, I always wondered where the display cars come from. Thought maybe they were employee's cars. Nice ride man looks good.

03DSGGT

Established Member
Looks killer Steve, Nick told me yesterday how much you had to do before getting it up there and theres no way I would have guessed that you would have got it all done lol. Ill definitely will be at the show, but Im not sure if ill have my car...shes still all nasty from Myrtle Beach..

VtekII

Established Member
congrats, thats pretty awesome... you guys get mustang week out that way and the summit show... we get nothin here in the heartland.

Users who are viewing this thread