My 03 Cobra has a new GIRLFRIEND!!

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
Sweetness. Puuuure sweetness.

But this has thrown me into another brainstorm...

I dunno about anyone else here, but lately I've been pondering the idea of a paddle shift tranny for my car. Not that I'd try to buy one of Ferrari's F1 trannies, those things have got to be worth more than both of my rides combined. I think if I can score something like a BMW steptronic, get a custom built bellhousing and crossmember, this might be feasible. What's everyone else think of this idea, am I dreaming way beyond the scope of what's possible, or could it be done?

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
id trade my woman in any day for a beautiful italian girl like that. my fav ferrari is, was, and always will be the 512 TR testarossa, but that is one bad mofo your dad has! Congrats and we all look forward to the video after u get the exhaust.

jguerrero

Established Member
wow, those cars look amazing! Sure bet it gets a lot of attention.

I know Im probally the only one, but whats with the cheap interior on those things? I thought the Cobras were bad. That one takes the cake though. Guess it doesnt matter though, must handle like a champ.

Are you going to go at it with your dad?

jpbedard

Established Member
Originally posted by stevenscamaross
BTW, my dad is a senior sales manager at a chevrolet dealership, no drugs involved.

I didn't think managers at car dealers made that much:eek:

Good for him

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
Originally posted by jpbedard
I didn't think managers at car dealers made that much:eek:

Good for him

You would be really surprised. Even salesmen make tons if you are not a complete retard. If you are a chick with big tits and sell cars, forget about it. Every guy will buy from you.

jpbedard

Established Member
Originally posted by stevenscamaross
You would be really surprised. Even salesmen make tons if you are not a complete retard. If you are a chick with big tits and sell cars, forget about it. Every guy will buy from you.

What exactly does he do?

96cobrakid

Established Member
how do you say the interior is cheap? have u ever sat in one before? and congrats on the car. the f1 tranny is much better than the 355 f1 tranny, much smoother. good to see hje upgraded the seats. i have some video of a buddies 360 with tubi somewhere, but it sounds amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread