stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Yep it's my dad's new toy. The F1 transmission is so sweet. I'll post more pics and a video soon. Tubi exhaust is gonna sound sweet on this beast.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
You lucky bastard!!! :beer: There are a few of those floating around here, I was at work one day and looked up and saw 2 matching red 360's flying down the road next to each other, nothing like the sound of those small displacement italian 8's! Videos and more pics please!

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
wow man.....I have to give it to your dad...He knows a good car when he sees one......

dumb question but if you guys ever need a hard worker.....let me know......im willing to do anything to be at your financial status.....

either way.......amazing car....think he will let you drive it?

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
Very nice! You need to egg him on and keep telling him how you'll whoop that things ass, then tape it.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Nice car dude...I mean...OMFG THAT ISNT AN AMERICAN CAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS IS SVTP NOT FRENCH PIECE OF CRAP P...GO TO THE PORSCHE BOARDS OR WAHTEVER (sarcasm...and I know its Ferrari and I know its not french...just trying to fit in with some of the guys here:) )

But seriously dude, that is a really nice car, dont see many of them around here, but when I do I just turn off the radio roll down the windows and listen...doesnt sound as good as a ground pounding muscle v8, but dam they sound nice. European gfs are the best:D

Last edited:

Cal

Established Member
Man I love Modena's. Those are the only new Ferrari's I like. When it comes to Ferrari's I'm more of an older Ferrari Fan.

Ling_650vette

Quagmires Apprentice
Established Member
I wished i could've gotten closer to a 360 Spyder to take a pic. Saw it goin into Buffalo last Fri. Red, drop top and it was gorgeous. But before i knew it the guy was through the toll booth, and was back on the interstate :(

Msyticgold

Judging from that last pic, looks like that bad boy needs a good spiffin to take out all those swirl marks.
I'll be more than happy to take care of that for you I have all weekend off! :rolling:

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
HAHA thanks for the comments guys. My dad is pretty anal about his car. There were a few swirls when he picked it up a few weeks back when I took the pics, but now they are totally gone. I have been egging him on for a race on video and all I keep hearing is that, this isn't a quarter mile car blah blah. He says if he wanted a quarter mile car he would have boughten a grand national.

The F1 transmission is sweet. You can press a button and it goes fully automatic or you can set it to only paddle shifting. Let me tell you driving down the street in this get soooo much attention. People actually break there necks to check it out.

BTW, my dad is a senior sales manager at a chevrolet dealership, no drugs involved.

He promised me that I can take it out next time me and my girlfriend go out for a special night. Problem is, me and my girlfriend are having problems and haven't taked to her in a week. I hope she calls soon so I can paddle shift like a champ and have her videotape the whole thing. :D

Users who are viewing this thread