My 03 Cobra.. 1st pic post

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
Lets hope this works!
Don't bash me too hard, I'm the new. Haven't even had the car 2 months yet.
Yes I need to go 18's or lower it but I really haven't done much of anything to it besides an oil change and a couple baths.
I don't care for the stripes either but they are painted on so I'm debating on what to do with them, they don't match in color and are not in good shape.
Exhaust is dirty too :(
Those are my modified DRs, now slicks almost.
I have tinted tails being shipped as I type, hopefully he shipped them.
10th Anniversary interior is okay, I don't mind the seats but the door panels are not for me.
Then there is the engine, its waiting on parts. She talks to me every time I open the hood, Miss Eaton says.. help me I'm screaming with this little pulley and stock MAF and TB
:)

Hope this posts right

Last edited:

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
Fail

Rutrow
What did I do wrong? Someone help!
I still have the image shack page here and I read the instructions in the Sticky

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
Thanks

Thank you Dominion, how did you get them to post?
Wow I didn't realize how dirty the engine bay really was until I just looked at the pictures.

Any way I can size them down at all? I hate trying to look at pictures that are twice as wide as the screen.

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
IMG_2504.jpg

IMG_2502.gif

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2498.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

IMG_2496.jpg

IMG_2495.jpg

IMG_2494.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2485.jpg

IMG_2484.jpg

IMG_2481.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
Dominion you can delete those pix so this page isn't 3 feet wide.
Thank you for your help.

VelociTT Photobucket does resize them automatically, thanks for the tip, I appreciate it.

Now for the compliments, well more like me about to get ripped on!

Like I stated earlier >>>>>Don't bash me too hard, I'm the new. Haven't even had the car 2 months yet.
Yes I need to go 18's or lower it but I really haven't done much of anything to it besides an oil change and a couple baths.
I don't care for the stripes either but they are painted on so I'm debating on what to do with them, they don't match in color and are not in good shape.
Exhaust is dirty too
Those are my modified DRs, now slicks almost.
I have tinted tails being shipped as I type, hopefully he shipped them.
10th Anniversary interior is okay, I don't mind the seats but the door panels are not for me.
Then there is the engine, its waiting on parts. She talks to me every time I open the hood, Miss Eaton says.. help me I'm screaming with this little pulley and stock MAF and TB

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Thank you Dominion, how did you get them to post?
Wow I didn't realize how dirty the engine bay really was until I just looked at the pictures.

Any way I can size them down at all? I hate trying to look at pictures that are twice as wide as the screen.

Just common HTML stuff.

any time you have a tag (i.e
" in there to close the tag  [img] your picture link

Get some new tires man, youre nuts for driving on those!

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
I'm shopping right now for new rears. Those BFG DR's wore down really fast! I have a post going right now but am not getting much feedback on which set to buy.
They still hold air and get traction! Not my daily driver so I'm not in a huge rush, I need a tune as well.

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
Thanks Cobra 694
Let the tips and opinions begin.
I don't care for the black wheels, they aren't bad but I would rather have 18 Chromies if I were going to choose Cobra wheels. Just my opinion, its not time for wheels right now though, looking into other mods and upgrades!

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
I love your car :beer: and it looks f*** mean!!! It looks way better in person, especially with the stripes! I kinda miss it, still love the black cobras, silver are nice, but if I would have found one in black I would have gotten it! Clean up that engine bay btw Joe, looks dirty ;) You know whats weird though? I have 275 BFG tires (same as yours just narrower) and my car actually hooks pretty decent, I still don't get how the 315 BFG don't hook well on your car, I wanted to get them for my new cobra but I think I will go with the 335 hoosiers.

Last edited:

C-Tidda

Established Member
It looks cool man, the stripes on the hood are dope but you need to lose the roof and trunk stripes.

Users who are viewing this thread