My 01 Bullitt....

TBone2532

McQueen = My Hero!
Established Member
Been on the site for a while but never posted up any pics. Here is my 01 DHG Bullitt #2229.

2229_Hedgcoxe_Photoshoot-8a.jpg

2229_Hedgcoxe_Photoshoot-24.jpg

2229_Driveway-13b.jpg

2229_Engine_Bay-5.jpg

2229_Interior-11.jpg

2229_Interior-3.jpg

BULLITT_Cruising-1.jpg

(Before the chin spoiler & DD rims.)

Sublimize23

Established Member
Looks good, but I'm not really feeling the billet stuff in the interior and the gauge pod, but to each his own. Are you lowered?

JasonSnake

Established Member
looks good, even w/ DD rear wheels. This would make a good DOHC project down the road

4fit?

Established Member
Are those stockers up front? If so, where did you pick up the DDs in the rear? The color appears to almost be a perfect match.

SVTStrikesBack said:
Does anyone know what a Bullitt put down at the tires?
I've seen anywhere from 230-240

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice looking Bullitt. Love the Dark Highland Green paint. Man, Ford picked some great colors for that car. :)

TBone2532

McQueen = My Hero!
Established Member
4fit? said:
Are those stockers up front? If so, where did you pick up the DDs in the rear? The color appears to almost be a perfect match.

Ya they are the stock ones up front, I got the DD off Americanmucsle. In the pics they look almost exact. When you see the car its not as close because of the roadware on the stock ones. I want to eventually get the black chromed but that will be down the road.

Sublimize23 said:
Looks good, but I'm not really feeling the billet stuff in the interior and the gauge pod, but to each his own. Are you lowered?

The guage pod was in the car when i bought it, I want to take it out, but I need a new dash bcause of the half dollar sized hole cut to run the wires. Also it is not lowered.

Users who are viewing this thread