Votes: 22 50.0%
  • BF3

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoeyR

omgwtfhax
Established Member
Personally, I agree and couldn't have said it better. Both are similar at their cores but differ vastly in a few aspects, one is arcadey, small and overly-fast paced (in terms of real movement). The other is realistic as possible in a good quality game, very large, and closer to real life movement. The Frostbite 2 engine is just crazy nice though :bowdown:

Also, I've been a gamer for many years on console and just built a beastly PC a few months ago. I tell ya...it's amazing how much better all around the PC is for the graphical and smoothness parts. I will only play console for things like Gears 3 and FIFA.

I love you :beer: people usually don't like gaming on a PC because they find it to intimidating When really you have so much more control over everything!(graphical features, control customization, mod-able, ect, ect) once you get used to it you never go back. Got my Girlfriend to abandon consoles, and a few others at work recently, they have never been happier. I guess to some it's a big step:shrug: pure curiosity what all are you using in ur new computer? cpu/gpu/mobo/ram? and did u pre-order BF3 yet?

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Yup, pre-ordered the day after you could pre-order lol. I'm sure i'll pick up MW3 but I wont pay full price. I'll pick it up a month after release on Craigslist for half price lol

Build:

- I5-2500k overclocked
- EVGA GTX580 overclocked
- 8GB Corsair 1866Mhz RAM
- Asus P8z68 Mobo
- Cooler Master Gold Rated 1200 PSU
- Samsung Spinpoint 1TB HDD (ssd soon!)
- Corsair H60 cpu cooler
- Asus DRW-24 burner
- HAF 932 (all black like the red one but with blue fans instead)
- Logitech G500
- Microsoft Sidewinder X4
- 25" HP 2509b (calibrated)
- Xtrac Ripper XXL pad (awesome!)

....um yeah...loving it! :rockon:

JoeyR

omgwtfhax
Established Member
Nice man! very beefy computer, grab another 580 and Sli that badboy! =D those sadny bridges are great too! best bang for your buck hands down. and i saw your "SSD SOON" comment. Don't hesitate... one of the best things you can do for a computer, WAY WAY outperforms my old raid set-up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread