Mustangs at the Queen Mary-Sept 19th-Register Now!!

whammy91

Established Member
got mine threw the mail couple days ago.
i heard that a sertin part of the 710fwy will be closed and under contruction that day. so iam going to go in a circle and work my way around it. iam going to jump on the 5fwy to the 605fwy to the 71fwy to the 710fwy.
anybody taking that routh, might wana roll down togather or something, iam going to be in the show so we gotta be there earlyer.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for the heads up about the 710 maybe having some construction going on that day.

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
My wife and I are going. I'm one of the sponsors, although I won't have a booth. We'll be in Long Beach on vacation from CT so there's no way I could pull it off. The BCMC (especially Jon), though, are really helping me out in an effort to market my shifter gasket sets at the event. We'll be at the Saturday evening Meet & Greet and again on Sunday of course. We'll both be wearing black StangShifterGaskets t-shirts. Keep an eye open for me and PLEASE say HI if you see me. I'd love to meet some SVTP folks are end up going. :thumbsup:

Cool! I'll def come up and say hi. I'll be the one wearing a sweet ass Cobra shirt. :beer:

99MystiC

Established Member
Hey do u have any more shirts? Hopefully in a M. In white?
I just found out from Eric that i was parked rite next to u at knotts.

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
I only have one medium shirt left and it's black. :(

I'm getting some printed right now but they wont be ready by Sunday. I just set up a paypal acc though so I'll be able to sell them online other than just in person. :rockon:

Battle Max

Established Member
I only have one medium shirt left and it's black. :(

I'm getting some printed right now but they wont be ready by Sunday. I just set up a paypal acc though so I'll be able to sell them online other than just in person. :rockon:

What about either a xxl or xxxl? PM me if possible as i dont want to Hijack the OP's thread. :coolman:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
man i dont know wtf happened to my cobra shirt i bought off you at FFF Armed, maybe somebody jacked it :cuss: i dont think ive seen it since THAT day :(

ill be there. probably camped out next to EB's ride. ill bring some extra chairs so stop by and hand out for a bit :beer:

ps take bottles of COLD water and some food if you can. shit was stupid expensive last year and loooong lines!

Last edited:

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
We will be there For Sure...
Look for us... and My Sonic Blue Gem.

IMG_0268.jpg

Armed, Bring me a 4X Black. Or don't show up!!!
LOL!!!

JoeLee

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ill have some 03 cobra and gt500 hood vents with me if anyone wants to grab a set. discounted show pricing :dancenana:

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
man i dont know wtf happened to my cobra shirt i bought off you at FFF Armed, maybe somebody jacked it :cuss: i dont think ive seen it since THAT day :(

ill be there. probably camped out next to EB's ride. ill bring some extra chairs so stop by and hand out for a bit :beer:

ps take bottles of COLD water and some food if you can. shit was stupid expensive last year and loooong lines!

Damn Steve that sucks! Thanks for the suggestions dude, look forward to seeing u again.

Armed if u bring that black one ill buy it, how much were they again?

U got it! $20 bucks.

We will be there For Sure...
Look for us... and My Sonic Blue Gem.

IMG_0268.jpg

Armed, Bring me a 4X Black. Or don't show up!!!
LOL!!!

JoeLee

What up perra! I'll have a shirt for u very shortly my friend!

make sure you take some 2XL cause for sure ill buy one:)
just finished detailing the stang, see you guys tomorrow.

I just got done w/ my car. I was going to clear up my hazy headlights so I went to buy the 3m kit and realized the drill I had wouldn't work! :fm:

All that work just to have some hazy ass headlights!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Last night's Meet & Greet was okay. Not well organized but met a few new folks. Talked to one guy who has an '08 GT500KR. A couple was married, too. This morning it's foggy but we all know by noon the skies will be blue. Hope to run into a few of you while I'm walking around. I'll have my StangShifterGaskets t-shirt on so if you see me, tug on my arm or slap me (on the back). :)

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
Had a great time at the show today! I got some cool pictures after the show. It was good meeting everyone.

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
I really don't think that Jon TALKED enough :(
I was hoping that he could have went on till MIDNIGHT :), only if he was feeling talkative...

Maybe next year,,,

JoeLee

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
J.D., it was nice meeting you yesterday. You have a really nice '03 there. Still can't believe how nice it looked having fairly high miles. You take good care of it.

My wife and I enjoyed the show but it was dampened by my strained knee. Did it a week ago running. I was in a ton of pain. Overall the show was well organized, especially the parking. The awards presentation did take forever, partly because they threw in all those auctions to raise more money. We finally left towards the end to watch some of the cars leaving. Nobody got stupid, but a few did do some quick WOT bursts to wow the crowds. One car (couldn't see who it was) did a long burnout when leaving from the farther exit. That, I'm sure, got Jon's ire as he warned everyone not to do it. One thing that was really silly though was not allowing anyone (by order of the LBPD) to leave before the show was over. I have never, ever been to a show where the participants were basically locked in until the awards were given. Stupid, and it upset a few that I talked to. I mean, if you have to leave a bit early, what's the big deal?

Chris, did you end up going? Never got to meet you if you did. :-(

Krwy

Established Member
One thing that was really silly though was not allowing anyone (by order of the LBPD) to leave before the show was over. I have never, ever been to a show where the participants were basically locked in until the awards were given. Stupid, and it upset a few that I talked to. I mean, if you have to leave a bit early, what's the big deal?

Thats the way Jon runs his shows. That is also the reason why I don't participate in them either. How can you tell me that I'm sitting there from 7am, and I'm locked into the place till 5pm. There was a smaller show of his a few years back, people were yelling at him that they wanted to leave because he was taking forever to get on with the awards.

Users who are viewing this thread