Mustang Week

2K3-COBRA

Established Member
Who's going? Maybe we could start a cruise and meet up with people along the way. What better way to show up than a whole group of mustangs from around the US?

SeankySnake

Established Member
I see that you are in Texas. We had a few from there last year and those were some nice rides and Fast rides as well. I would join in onthe crusie but I live in NC. Post this on www.mustangweek.com site, you can join for free and there are some great people over on that site. Here is a link to the southwest forum

http://www.mustangweek.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

There are not that many people that post on the southwest fourm, but please feel free to join the site and look around. This is the best event on the east coast period. I'm sure that there are people willing to join in on the cruise. I know of 3-5 people from Louisana, 3-4 from Alabama and a bunch for Gerogia that come every year and bring a large pack of Mustangs and Lightnings. We even give out an award for the longest distance traveled=usually a gift certificate and or a plaque. If this will be your first time attending YOU WILL BE HOOKED FOR LIFE!!!:rockon::beer: If you have any ?'s please ask.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
I've always said, getting there is half the fun! Be safe and be sure to stop by the Staff trailer and say hello!

CWD

Established Member
Met a lot of new friends from Texas last year!! Hope everyone returns this year.

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
man, thats gotta be a longgggg haul from texas. we need to get some t-shirts with the svtp logo on them so we can point each other out.

Donna

You looking for me?
Established Member
C-Liz-Go came all the way from TX last year. We met up with 1CRZHRS (from Louisiana) and C-Liz-Go in Columbia, SC and had fun on the cruise down. Like was said before, half the fun is getting there.:rockon:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I'm hoping to have this be the debut of the new SVTP truck and trailer.
Dang right get on the ball! Are you gonna have AC in the trailer for members to hang out in? That sounds like a must! And maybe a members only cold beer cooler!:beer:

1SVT&1GT

Established Member
I'm hoping to have this be the debut of the new SVTP truck and trailer.

Consider me in line for a t-shirt, and in the corner of the trailor soaking up some cool A/C.lol Hope you are able to make it, this event just gets bigger and bigger!!

Swanzy

95 Cobra
There is 15 of us all together that will be attending Mustang Week this year... let me know if you guys get enough together... We will be coming from the Greenville/Spartenburg area..

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
SID297 and I are plowing through some of the "where to stay" options at the moment... we should have quite the following this year from the SVTP members. I'm hoping for a HUGE turnout.

Users who are viewing this thread