Mustang week *live* 2011

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Been making this thread for the past three years so might as well continue. Just a place for random mustang week chit chat during the week of.

I rolled into town about 2:00. Traffic was a bitch down 501 if you know a short cut I'd take it!! Went to walmart to stock up on beer and sammich meat and there was nine million people there! But after a few cold ones and a few mustangs its all good. The cars are starting to roll in already!! Can't wait for next week!!

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
Good, leave some time for some of the rest of our car's to get some attention before the SHOW STEALER gets there :thumbsup:

shoot....I will just leave the old lady home......if shes going to do that.....I want my car to get some attention......lol......

I just can't wait to get in.....

PRO TECH DETAIL

Established Member
5am Sunday

leaving in the morning
photo.php

03' White Snake

Established Member
I got in at 7:30 Sat morning. Suprisingly I hit no traffic all the way down. I made it in 13.5 hrs.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
We got here about 5:00 yesterday. Road work in Asheboro NC put us an hour behind schedule. We noticed a few large flocks of F-bodies running around. We talked to one of then and turns out that F-body week was Thurs, Fri, & Saturday, so we have a little bit of overlap thay made things a bit interesting on the strip last night lol

saleencobra

Established Member
On our way down from Michigan now. Just barely got the car done in time. We should be in town by midnight tonight. C u all at the hard rock Monday I hope. Pulling the cars with 2 Ecoboost f150s :)

Stock

The slowest
Established Member
Saw a couple Mustangs on the boulevard last night. Looks like Mustang week is getting a good start and it's still officially a few days away.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
We leave tomorrow around noon from Houston, should get there sometime Tuesday afternoon. Going to the exhaust shop first thing in the morning to get this JBA 3" catback off the car and put the stock one back on, the drone would drive me insane on a 24 hour drive!

Last edited:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
We got here about 5:00 yesterday. Road work in Asheboro NC put us an hour behind schedule. We noticed a few large flocks of F-bodies running around. We talked to one of then and turns out that F-body week was Thurs, Fri, & Saturday, so we have a little bit of overlap thay made things a bit interesting on the strip last night lol

Yeah its always the week before. Looks like they had a decent little turnout this year I've saw a bunch leaving out this morning. I planned on getting here early enough yesterday to check out there show but 501 traffic killed those plans!

Users who are viewing this thread