Mustang Week Car Show spot

USMC500

Established Member
Hey guys i registered 2 cars for this year's show only bringing 1. I paid $50 for the spot try to sell it for $40 if anyone is interested

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
You might want to run that by the MW staff. I believe in years past they did not allow the spots to be transferred.

USMC500

Established Member
Who ever takes it I will give you my confirmation letter they don't check for names matching I have done it in the past

SM94Cobra

Established Member
Who ever takes it I will give you my confirmation letter they don't check for names matching I have done it in the past

Yes we do and show spots are NOT transferrable. There are many reason we do not allow transfers, most importantly is the fact that the cars would not be the same as we have set up for judging. We have tried this in the past and it created many issues for us and those that bought the transferred tickets, so we do not allow it any more, it makes it easier and more fair for everyone.

Plus all spots were only $30 so I am curious how you paid $50 for it and trying to sell it for $40??

Last edited:

Punisher1401

Established Member
Yes we do and show spots are NOT transferrable. There are many reason we do not allow transfers, most importantly is the fact that the cars would not be the same as we have set up for judging. We have tried this in the past and it created many issues for us and those that bought the transferred tickets, so we do not allow it any more, it makes it easier and more fair for everyone.

Plus all spots were only $30 so I am curious how you paid $50 for it and trying to sell it for $40??

Looks like somebody got busted , lol

Users who are viewing this thread