Mustang Week 06 in SC.

Playtme

Established Member
I did a search but didnt find anything so forgive me if i'm doubling up. Is anyone going to this? Will there be some sort of SVTP outing?
Thanks, Joe

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
I will so be there!! This is the 5th annual Mustang Week and it will be my 4th one attending. Here's the site for anyone who wants to check it out. Mustang Week 06 I'm starting to get my car ready for it. I've been saving for a while so I'll have long tubes, h-pipe, rear end brace and bushings, drag radials and a few more small things having to do with the headers. There are so many mustangs there it's crazy!

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
went last summer. the weather sucked but it was cool to get away for some stangs either way. Plus, we got to watch (unfortunately) the KB 03 cobra smash into a median then nail 4 cars. It's exciting, to say the least.

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
sub92loyill said:
went last summer. the weather sucked but it was cool to get away for some stangs either way. Plus, we got to watch (unfortunately) the KB 03 cobra smash into a median then nail 4 cars. It's exciting, to say the least.

ugh, i remember that. it hurt to watch...
that put an end to doing burnouts that day.
i remember the 1st year i went. it was the 2nd annual mustang week and the car show was at a diff. mall with a side street that wasn't busy. mustangs were pulling out of the side entrance and doing badass burnouts until they got to the main street. there were cops watching us from up the street so some people stopped, but most were still doing them. then some crappy ricer honda came up and did a baby burnout, no marks or anything, and they got pulled over right in front of everybody!!! it was so cool. then the mustangs started back again and was able to keep doing them until an older cop got there (the ones watching were younger). it was so cool that we could do burnouts and the ricer gets pulled. fun stuff!! :burnout:

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
01SlobraVert said:
ugh, i remember that. it hurt to watch...
that put an end to doing burnouts that day.
i remember the 1st year i went. it was the 2nd annual mustang week and the car show was at a diff. mall with a side street that wasn't busy. mustangs were pulling out of the side entrance and doing badass burnouts until they got to the main street. there were cops watching us from up the street so some people stopped, but most were still doing them. then some crappy ricer honda came up and did a baby burnout, no marks or anything, and they got pulled over right in front of everybody!!! it was so cool. then the mustangs started back again and was able to keep doing them until an older cop got there (the ones watching were younger). it was so cool that we could do burnouts and the ricer gets pulled. fun stuff!! :burnout:

:rockon: :-D :rockon:

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
WhistlePig said:
I'll be there, but not with a stang :D
Yeah that's cool. My b/f's brother brought down his Z28 last year. He actually got a few compliments from the stang guys. The only problem you would have is if you egg people on and talk shit and stuff. The 1st year I went this trans am kept coming in the parking lot and revving at the stangs and doing burnouts. He did this seriously about 8 or 9 times that I was there. It was retarded.

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
We'll be there with quite a few cars...went last year and had a good time, even without the Cobra.
Hey man I remeber you, I was there talking to Travis. Can't wait to see your TT cobra. But I should be tehre this year again can't wait.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I'm going down this year FOR SURE, i couldn't make up my mind on what to drive down this year. There's going to be a bunch of guys i know driving there Lightnings down this year, but since it is Mustang week i'm pretty sure i'll be driving the Cobra down. But knowing me, i'll change my mind back & forth 50 more times before it's time to leave. Because i do love driving my Lightning! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread