Mustang staying retro in '15?

BlackMamba3

Established Member
There's so many different articles out there now. I'm just gonna wait until Ford releases something LEGIT. Although, the picture of the Boss in that article looks sick.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
i doubt it. it never looks anything like the actual car. I agree. until something is released from ford. i wont believe it. Ford never jumps TOO far from the same lines really. Hopefully they do a good design!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Well that is contradictory to what even Ford's lead designer has said for the car that it will not be retro. There's so many rumors and different renditions out now that you can't believe anything except what Ford has said themselves which is very little about the design. I don't believe this article for a second, especially when they are talking prices.

And that design for the Boss just looks like a reskinned 2013 which is contradictory to what Ford has said. I don't believe the article has any credibility for a second.

kingnut

Established Member
the dash and gauges need to be majorly overhauled. the new edge has a sweet gauge setup. mustang needs something like that with a huge tach that has 0 at 6 and winds all the way around to 3.

Users who are viewing this thread