Mustang show in the UK

JeremyAlan

Naked SVT Poster
Established Member
Just got this video edited from last weekend. I attended the Waddesdon Manor Mustang show with some guys from the Mustang owners club of Great Britain. Lots of cool cars and great people. Let me know what you all think of the video!

[youtube_browser]BX3-hUPSl4Y[/youtube_browser]

Jeremy

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
youre driving on the wrong side of the road.... jk bet the people that own that golf course where pissed jk.... great vid cool cars

ThomasL

Established Member
Sweeeeet. I liked when you were on the highway passing those dumpy little shit smart car/hatchback things.

JeremyAlan

Naked SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks for sharing. What's the general consensus regarding the Mustang across the pond?

Fairly positive response. Lots of neck snapping and weird looks because it's catless and fairly loud. 99% of the tuner/car community here is 2.0L or less, because it's all the younger crowd can afford. The Mustang owners tend to be older and don't really modify their cars.

Also, when I tell them it makes 650hp they gasp. Then, follow with "Brake horsepower or wheel horsepower?" Since they measure everything at the flywheel, when I tell them that is RWHP it's usually followed by another gasp, a moment for quick mental calculation, and finally and exclamation along the lines of "That's 750 brake horsepower!!"

Sweeeeet. I liked when you were on the highway passing those dumpy little shit smart car/hatchback things.

Hahaha yeah, there are tons here. Fuel prices are between $5-7.00 a gallon, insurance is up there, and tax is based on engine displacement. A big American V8 isn't their first choice lol

JeremyAlan

Naked SVT Poster
Established Member
Nice video--my wife was excited as that is her old stomping grounds.

That's awesome! It's a beautiful area.

Nice video! Are you running a South Carolina vanity plate on it?

Once the car lands on British soil I have 30 days to accomplish the Ministry of Transport inspection and pay my road tax. After that is completed I can register the vehicle and get my plates. Until that time, I can rock my US Plate lol. I was joking at the meet that "I'm so USDM I even have an SC Plate."

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Awesome video! Looks like a beautiful place.

Users who are viewing this thread