mustang shops boston area?

svtballa33

Established Member
I am located in Woburn and looking for a reputable Mustang shop. I have a 91 gt and looking to get a H/C/I done.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
If you can get the car to Dez Racing in Seekonk they specialize in fox body cars from what I've heard. I can't speak for everyone in here but I think I've read mixed reviews from local members. I've heard lots of good things but have never been to the shop itself. I tried to look at a local notch for sale that was built by Dez. The car looked immaculate and very well built. It was a stroked single turbo setup I believe. The seller backed out because they wanted to keep the car. Might be worth checking out!

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
Southern NH Undercar in Hampstead NH built my whole car and runs 8.12 in the 1/4 with his own car
Viking Motorsports in Peabody, MA has about 5 different shop cars that range from 8.60 to 10.00

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Also have Automotion in Billerica. Paul and his father are nuts when it comes to building cars. If I wasn't so slammed with other cars to get ready I would offer to do it.

sdoo500

Established Member
MPE in Taunton. Chris, the owner, has been building and racing foxbodys forever. Can't recommend them enough.

nastynotch483

Established Member
Do you self a favor go see the Guys at Dez racing! Great guys and been in the Game a long time! Also Chris at MPE is very good and a honest Guy! If you are ever in South Carolina Come By and see Us! Good Luck man

Users who are viewing this thread