Mustang production delayed till Jan

3.7cyclone

AKA Bananana, 5.0yote
Established Member
Yeah I knew that, just would have been nice if one of the largest dealers in the state did not coax me into ordering it at the wrong time. I guess they do "not" have a direct line to whats going on after all lol..

I have found a few in my local area that are close to the same package and actually I found one that is almost identical to what I ordered just slightly higher package but all the other options are there that is in transit so I may grab that one from them if its available and cancel my order. I do not mind getting it early but I am working on a window of either waiting till March/April and having to do some vehicle maint on my trade in at that point and I do not want to go through that just would like to get my transaction done =)

3.7cyclone

AKA Bananana, 5.0yote
Established Member
yeah I found that after I read the article a third time it was back when the 13s had been backed up at the dealers.

3.7cyclone

AKA Bananana, 5.0yote
Established Member
Yeah I got spooked and this article showed up on a first look, the dealer had me put my order in Nov instead of Jan because he said the union takes time off in Feb so to not get hung up he had me put it in right away, but he also failed to mention December too when I heard it was down in Dec that was the article that popped up and when I was looking for the date I missed the very top line only saw the month and day.... well thats alot of worry for nuthin hehe.

Its all good.

Mods can delete this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread