Mustang Pride

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Mustang community is very helpful. I had a flat on the way to Cruising The Coast the other day and had a guy that was willing to drive two and a half hours just to bring me a spare rim/tire so I could make it to where I needed to be. I can't wait to get the gears bud! As soon as I get all the parts for my built rear, they will be going in. :D

Yeah hopefully you keep me updated after the mod. 2 in a half hrs wow thats far lol

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Thats the thing about the car scene. My father saw a young kid (8-9?) looking at his sl65amg. His mom was yelling at him and my dad said it was no problem and opened it up for him. According to my dad watching that kids eyes go wide when he saw how "sweet" the interior was and knowing he made that kids day was more important than the 5-10 minutes he spent.

Now thats special. I have a 2 yr old son who loves my stangs. Everytime he sees a mustang he always say DADDY LOOK MUSTANG. Its so cute

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Well I want to share an experience I had when I first joined the mustang world. Well I'm currently military (BlackHawk crewchief) and I was going to work when this fellow mustang guy approached me and was like HEY, nice stang you got. Well to make a long story short, this guy gave me a free SCT tuner, brand new set of tires to run on the rear, and then say hey I'm willing to help out a fellow mustang guy. Needless to say, we became very good friends after. I definitely enjoy being apart of the mustang world lol. Since then I thought to do the same since money right now on car parts haven't been a issue. I'll be giving parts away in the near future. LazerRed98 has claimed my 4.10s and I'll be sending it to him for no charge. Just paying it forward I guess

Damn man, you sure that guy didn't want your cornhole or something?

jimcars81

Established Member
I'm am here basically because I have been a Mustang fan since I can remember. I have yet to own my first Mustang but I hope to change that in the future. I usually just read without commenting, but I felt the need to comment on this thread in order to thank you OP for your service and the job that you and everyone else in the military does. Thank you and god bless!

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
Ive gotten half a car once.

DSM'ers "getting out of the game" and having a hissy fit rage part-out...

:lol:

Wouldn't be so funny if it weren't true. I've had a few friends go through the stages. First they get the car, talk like they're the fastest thing on 4 wheels. Then they get shown up a few times. They go back to the drawing board to get more power, usually in the most half-assed manner possible. Car blows up, or just quits running. Aaaaand then comes the crying/rage quit. Seems par for the course with lots of DSM's.

But I do agree the Mustang community is surprisingly tightly knit. One day I was just cruising and noticed what appeared to be a black 97 GT vert in my rear view. I romp on it just to make some noise. Next thing I know this thing rockets past me, turbo hissing all the way. :uh oh: It was gone in the blink of an eye.

I continue my cruise, and much to my surprise on my way back I see him pulling into a driveway on the other side of my block. I had to stop by and ask him what he had in it. Normally something like that would end up with a "get the **** off my property!" but both being Mustang owners he gladly showed off the 04 Cobra motor and 76mm single tucked neatly under the hood, along with tube rear and fuel cell. I was certainly impressed.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
There are good enthusiasts with any crowd, and there are the smug a-holes of various groups too.

I've had good experiences with the mustang, powerstroke, and bmw communities i've been a part of. Probably one of the few guys to ever drive a bmw to a powerstroke meet!! lol.

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
:lol:

Wouldn't be so funny if it weren't true. I've had a few friends go through the stages. First they get the car, talk like they're the fastest thing on 4 wheels. Then they get shown up a few times. They go back to the drawing board to get more power, usually in the most half-assed manner possible. Car blows up, or just quits running. Aaaaand then comes the crying/rage quit. Seems par for the course with lots of DSM's.

But I do agree the Mustang community is surprisingly tightly knit. One day I was just cruising and noticed what appeared to be a black 97 GT vert in my rear view. I romp on it just to make some noise. Next thing I know this thing rockets past me, turbo hissing all the way. :uh oh: It was gone in the blink of an eye.

I continue my cruise, and much to my surprise on my way back I see him pulling into a driveway on the other side of my block. I had to stop by and ask him what he had in it. Normally something like that would end up with a "get the **** off my property!" but both being Mustang owners he gladly showed off the 04 Cobra motor and 76mm single tucked neatly under the hood, along with tube rear and fuel cell. I was certainly impressed.

Wow that is awesome lol

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
I'm am here basically because I have been a Mustang fan since I can remember. I have yet to own my first Mustang but I hope to change that in the future. I usually just read without commenting, but I felt the need to comment on this thread in order to thank you OP for your service and the job that you and everyone else in the military does. Thank you and god bless!

No thank you for supporting all the troops. People like yourself make us proud to know that we're appreciated for what we do so thanks

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
Im Only 20 but ive been in the mustang game since i was 15, owning a fox 5.0, sn95 5.0, a 2002 2v gt, and now a 2003 terminator, and i have loved all the meets, the mustang guys seem to click easier than other crews....its no contest....

God bless you and what you do for this country..... your appreciated more than you think from people you dont know

Users who are viewing this thread