Mustang Pride

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Well I want to share an experience I had when I first joined the mustang world. Well I'm currently military (BlackHawk crewchief) and I was going to work when this fellow mustang guy approached me and was like HEY, nice stang you got. Well to make a long story short, this guy gave me a free SCT tuner, brand new set of tires to run on the rear, and then say hey I'm willing to help out a fellow mustang guy. Needless to say, we became very good friends after. I definitely enjoy being apart of the mustang world lol. Since then I thought to do the same since money right now on car parts haven't been a issue. I'll be giving parts away in the near future. LazerRed98 has claimed my 4.10s and I'll be sending it to him for no charge. Just paying it forward I guess

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
a free tuner and tires? damn! never met any stang people that nice but it seems overall the mustang group is a pretty good one. I know my friend with a camaro always gripes about how crappy most of the camaro groups are compared to the mustang events/meets theyve been to

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
a free tuner and tires? damn! never met any stang people that nice but it seems overall the mustang group is a pretty good one. I know my friend with a camaro always gripes about how crappy most of the camaro groups are compared to the mustang events/meets theyve been to

Yeah when he gave me all of that I was like man I cant take this then he was like trust me I have no use for it. Through this guy I met many other good mustang owners. I can tell you that I will die a mustang guy

Jroc

Established Member
Yes the Mustang community > Other vehicle communities.

Too bad most on here don't understand that as they sure do bitch enough about how Mustangs apparently suck, and how they're not as good as this car or that car or things like that.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Damn I thought I was doing good giving a guy and his wife a few gallons of gas tonight so they could make it to Galveston. He complimented my L and told me about how he used to have a '97 and '99 F150 and loved them. I don't think he knew what a Lightning was though, he said he liked the "aftermarket wheels" I had on there. They're stock.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Wow that is awesome OP, never meet anyone that giving :). Just remember to be just as nice to your Avionics crew as well. We help you navigate and communicate ;)

truefiveo

Established Member
Last year when my A/C,stereo system and headlights killed my battery at a gas station a fellow Mustang owner came to my rescue and gave me a push to roll start my car.
Then he told me he had the same year make and color of my foxbody convertible and he lived right around the corner from the gas station.
Sure enough I drive him to his car and he rips a car cover off his 90 GT Vert same color as mine with a built and carbed 306 engine. We talk for bout 2 hours about our cars and our goals. I didn't know there were any other Foxbodies on South Beach till I met him.

Awesome guy!

truefiveo

Established Member
Last year when my A/C,stereo system and headlights killed my battery at a gas station a fellow Mustang owner came to my rescue and gave me a push to roll start my car.
Then he told me he had the same year make and color of my foxbody convertible and he lived right around the corner from the gas station.
Sure enough I drive him to his car and he rips a car cover off his 90 GT Vert same color as mine with a built and carbed 306 engine. We talk for bout 2 hours about our cars and our goals. I didn't know there were any other Foxbodies on South Beach till I met him.

Awesome guy!

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
I found a mustang owner who needed a push start in his mach 1. After we got it started I told him I really like his car (tr lowered fr500's black out panel tints HIDS) he told me to get in the drivers seat and had me drive my first 4v stang. It was really cool.

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Damn I thought I was doing good giving a guy and his wife a few gallons of gas tonight so they could make it to Galveston. He complimented my L and told me about how he used to have a '97 and '99 F150 and loved them. I don't think he knew what a Lightning was though, he said he liked the "aftermarket wheels" I had on there. They're stock.

Thats still a good deed.

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Wow that is awesome OP, never meet anyone that giving :). Just remember to be just as nice to your Avionics crew as well. We help you navigate and communicate ;)

Without avnx we wouldn't be able to do our jobs efficiently. Thanks alot. I appreciate what our avnx do for us

Lazered98

PAH!
Established Member
Mustang community is very helpful. I had a flat on the way to Cruising The Coast the other day and had a guy that was willing to drive two and a half hours just to bring me a spare rim/tire so I could make it to where I needed to be. I can't wait to get the gears bud! As soon as I get all the parts for my built rear, they will be going in. :D

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
Now thats b.a

Thats the thing about the car scene. My father saw a young kid (8-9?) looking at his sl65amg. His mom was yelling at him and my dad said it was no problem and opened it up for him. According to my dad watching that kids eyes go wide when he saw how "sweet" the interior was and knowing he made that kids day was more important than the 5-10 minutes he spent.

Users who are viewing this thread