Mustang prices through the years.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Dude...i can't believe you don't see the similarities?! I highlighted it here for you.
Screenshot_20170505-175845_zpsmoimupqn.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lmfao. I don't get were he thinks they are similar he must smoke some good shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
they are double the cost or should I have specified the exact model for you? dont be the forum d bag

Reread my first post and understand where you went wrong. why even attack something innocent in your own thread. Wtf is wrong with people any more.
Says our new English major, and I stopped at the first page. Courtesy lol

Kiohtee

Established Member
Thanks for reaffirming that I haven't gone batshit crazy fellas, at least not yet. Lol

Never_Enough

Established Member
Looks like Fox prices have gone up a lot through the years. Especially a decent notch.

Branhammer

Established Member
All I know is I bought a brand new, 435 hp V-8, RWD, with power seats, Bluetooth, decent stereo (when playing MP3's), IRS, good brakes, good handling, and a pretty damn nice interior for just over $32k tax, title, and out-the-door.

I'd call that pretty good value. Good luck finding another brand new car that can compete with that within $2,000 or so of that price.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
It would be interesting to look at the emissions and safety regulations, when they came in and how it played into the price increases.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
It would be interesting to look at the emissions and safety regulations, when they came in and how it played into the price increases.
This isn't the politics section dude. Get your comprehensive thought process out of here.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
All I know is I bought a brand new, 435 hp V-8, RWD, with power seats, Bluetooth, decent stereo (when playing MP3's), IRS, good brakes, good handling, and a pretty damn nice interior for just over $32k tax, title, and out-the-door.

I'd call that pretty good value. Good luck finding another brand new car that can compete with that within $2,000 or so of that price.

When put that way, it certainly is for sure. Close to what I paid for my Cobra that was gently used.

yellow03cobra

Established Member
Says our new English major, and I stopped at the first page. Courtesy lol
let's get real for a moment, how can a mod act this way and on the same page have threads like this. I honestly hope one day someone commits suicide and has fun with lawsuits here.
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS. RACIAL COMMENTS and DERAILMENT WILL RESULT in a AUTOMATIC ONE MONTH BAN.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
let's get real for a moment, how can a mod act this way and on the same page have threads like this. I honestly hope one day someone commits suicide and has fun with lawsuits here.
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS. RACIAL COMMENTS and DERAILMENT WILL RESULT in a AUTOMATIC ONE MONTH BAN.
Quoted for the da fuqs.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
After paying 30k+ for a 16' GT PP right off the lot, I'd say over priced.

Foxbodies are stupid for coupes. 5.0 cars in general have sky rocketed. It is impossible to find a clean body. Took me forever to find mine.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I wouldn't compare a loaded 2000 GT to a premium '17 GT. A loaded 2000 GT is closer to a base '17 GT in my opinion, minus the leather.

Just because your wages haven't kept up with inflation, doesn't mean inflation is invalid. The average person's buying power has decreased, but inflation is completely valid.

Prices for new base model vehicles are pretty reasonable when you take into account inflation, added content, added safety, added efficiency, [probably] much increased EPA and crash safety testing costs, etc.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Lmfao. I don't get were he thinks they are similar he must smoke some good shit.

Like I said, if y'all have zero eye for design evolution, I have nothing more to say to you on the subject. Heck, one of you doesn't even know what a 3/4 view is! Hint: It's not a direct side view.

Sent from my STV100-1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

[/b]

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Save the "eye for design" bullshit because when I look at my car I don't see a '71 from any angle. I've never seen or heard anyone say it before either. You must be a special artistic savant I guess.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Like I said, if y'all have zero eye for design evolution, I have nothing more to say to you on the subject. Heck, one of you doesn't even know what a 3/4 view is! Hint: It's not a direct side view.

Sent from my STV100-1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

[/b]

Plain and simple it doesn't have any looks of a 71 in it. Start a ****ing poll and I bet you would be one of the only ones who thinks that.

Users who are viewing this thread