Mustang Mania or Summer Nationals

Cobraluver

Established Member
Anybody going to Mustang Mania in Merrimack,NH or the Summer Nationals in Worcester, MA? (Both are on Sunday)

DirtaySr

Private Sector Sucker
Established Member
If the weather permits, I'll be at Mustang Mania. That is my favorite show.

Not sure about Worcester. I'll check into that one too.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
I just called and spoke wit "rick" owner of the NH Mustang Club. Anywho.. he says he will find a place for me to park my truck and trailer and off load my Mach 1.

Hope there's lots of room LOL

img3020y.jpg

img3241bh.jpg

SVTmystic290

Established Member
The Summer Nationals are awesome event to go watch. Bringing your car though is a no no if you care about it! The burnouts are awesome and theres tons to do but wayyyyyyy too many people there to risk your car being shot at by a bee bee gun (yes it happened last year!). Dan (boostfedgt) told me about the Mustang Mania show and I would love to join you guys again as long as the weather holds up. Lets figure out a good spot to meet up :beer:

-Tom

Cobraluver

Established Member
yeah if the weather is good then im definitely going to mustang mania & probably ill cruise up there with more mustangs :pepper:

RISaleen281

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
If weather permits also ill be going up with dirtaysr, risaleen281 and my2003mach1. Heard its and awesome one!

Bryan banned me from the ride up to Mustang Mania :( lol. On the way home from the Wings and Wheels show I took off on him chasing a Ferrari on the highway and I had the GPS in my car. This was Bryan :fm:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Bryan banned me from the ride up to Mustang Mania :( lol. On the way home from the Wings and Wheels show I took off on him chasing a Ferrari on the highway and I had the GPS in my car. This was Bryan :fm:

LOL!! He was worried because didn't want to lose his car show buddy, Maybe he was just showing his love for you! lol He didn't want you to hurt yourself driving on DR's in the rain at 3 digit numbers lol

you are too frigging funny :beer:

Boostfedgt

Established Member
Brian you are too funny! Bryan was probably like what the hell is he doing! I wish I was there to see it. Sounds like a good time. We will have to make sure you don't have the gps this time:)

Cobraluver

Established Member
Hey who would like to meet up in either McDonald's parking lot or Nashua Kindercare parking lot in 3 Holiday Circle, Nashua, NH?

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
If I don't end up in CT this weekend I'll probably check out the mustang mania show.

DirtaySr

Private Sector Sucker
Established Member

Mustang chasing a Ferrari! :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread