Mustang Mania 2013(pic heavy)

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
lots of really sharp cars....love the stance of the Red Cobra coupe that is pictured several times!

The slammed 04 torch red is sitnlopro99 car. He did my coilover install with me. He avoids high ways at all cost. I had to raise mine to keep from bottoming out on transitions.

Cobraluver

Established Member
Great pics... Now I'm pissed I missed this. Would like to see more pics of those supras.

i was not able to take a good picture of the grey supra because it was right next to the bushes.

Wow I'm jealous... Where was this show??? Nice Stangs for sure!

the show was in Merrimack, New Hampshire at the Anheuser-Busch Budweiser brewery.

Beautiful pictures thank you for sharing!! I fall deeper in love with the mystichrome the more i see it...

yeah that mystichrome was very clean & sharp.

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
thanks for the pics... not gonna lie, little bitter i lost the sn95 class to that turd of a 96 vert, but ohh well lol. I didnt even realize it was you guys taking the pics until i was pulling out and saw you guys watching everyone leave. I was hanging out with the supra guys for the majority of the day.

Dave_6

Established Member
thanks for the pics... not gonna lie, little bitter i lost the sn95 class to that turd of a 96 vert, but ohh well lol. I didnt even realize it was you guys taking the pics until i was pulling out and saw you guys watching everyone leave. I was hanging out with the supra guys for the majority of the day.

Your car looks amazing! Love the Chrome Yellow!

Cobraluver

Established Member

haha yeah i stopped a few time around your car to say hello but you were never there. I also thought you would have won in first. Your car is a real cobra & most likely with less miles than the other two. And yes, at the end i was taking videos of all the cars pulling out.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Damn that kid really ruined James' old Cobra lol. Lots of familiar cars, I wanna make this show next year!

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
haha yeah i stopped a few time around your car to say hello but you were never there. I also thought you would have won in first. Your car is a real cobra & most likely with less miles than the other two. And yes, at the end i was taking videos of all the cars pulling out.

yeah i understood the red vert taking 1st place, the thing was pristine, tastefully modded and had a built motor. i even understand the blue gt that took second, paint was great and looked decent under the hood. i just couldnt get over the black cobra that took third. i was completely stock. looked like it was lifted (stock height with 17's) and it looked like he had a terrible oil leak under the hood so everything was covered in oil residue. I think if i popped the hood i probably would have placed, but i have nothing to show off but a sweet k&n filtercharger lol

Your car looks amazing! Love the Chrome Yellow!

thanks man i appreciate it!

Cobraluver

Established Member
Damn that kid really ruined James' old Cobra lol. Lots of familiar cars, I wanna make this show next year!

didnt it have the afs replicas with 345's out back. If it was that one then the way it looked before was wayyy better than how it looks now.

Any update on the poor guy that had a stray bullet rip through his passenger side seat in his vert?

i dont know. but he has a couple of threads in different sections of the website. one on here & another in the terminator talk.

Users who are viewing this thread