mustang is a middle aged womans car ?

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by 03NYTMRE
NEVER, maybe a mustang but not a Cobra. Lately I have seen more women in GTs. Most of them look good. Even though they are probably auotmatics, but hey...a woman that can shift fast and hard is wow

Hhmmm, I'm 47 - that's middle-aged, isn't it?

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by ssssnake
Hhmmm, I'm 47 - that's middle-aged, isn't it?

Only if you want it to be............me and my better half are not willing to let a few gray hairs get in the way of having more fun than our children (and several grandchildren)........

ssssnake

Established Member
Hey, I know what I am. But I refuse to grow up. I'm just telling
03NYTMRE that yes, middle-aged women DO drive Cobras. And love it. Besides, I've probably had more hot cars in my life than he has. ;-)

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Originally posted by norcal_cobra
I have noticed that most GT's I come across are driven by women in their 20's or early 30's. My wife always gives me grief saying, "See, Mustangs ARE chick cars".

:lol: Norcal - I agree with the earlier posters that said if it were not for the V6 and GT sales to the general masses we wouldn't have a mustang let alone a cobra. I have a 95 Cobra AND a GT convertible that has a "girl-o-matic" transmission. I would have rather had a Cobra but I wanted a convertible worse and I couldn't afford the Cobra yet. A reasonable compromise if you ask me :rolling: Another interesting point is that the GT will run on regular ... so I save money on gas in general driving but still have the cobra to get my speed kicks in. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread