mustang is a middle aged womans car ?

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
The 'Stang has always appealed to a wide audience and that's one of the reason it's been so successful all these years. If the platform was not flexible enough to be sold a V6 commuter AND a Corvette wipping Cobra it wouldn't be around anymore. Remember that all those women that buy up V6 automatics are helping to keep the price of the Cobra down to a reasonable level.

I say cheers to all the chicks in Mustangs!

-Nino

norcal_cobra

Brand-X Eater
Established Member
I have noticed that most GT's I come across are driven by women in their 20's or early 30's. My wife always gives me grief saying, "See, Mustangs ARE chick cars".

-norcal_cobra

97whitevert

Established Member
how about a woman with 2, yes 2, cobras????? yes they are mine!!!! and, i have driven them BOTH on track!! and yes, i guess i am middle age ( oh god did i say that?) AND, i do know quite a bit about them, more then some men. (and... well, my husband hauls the cars around for me in the f250 powerstroke.... so don't EVEN think....) :beer: :lol:

hubby was overheard to say that he doesn't know when or how i became a motorhead.... hope that is a good thing....:beer:

Last edited:

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
I been trying to tell ya all...............:bash: but some of us are just harder headed than others. The universal draw is the fact you get turn-key performance that requires no real wrenching, other than a few bolt-on mods, and only if you want to. You don't have to be big, or strong or male to enjoy the performance atttributes of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread