Mustang drives off a canyon road

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Yeah, Cobros don't fake Bosses, they fake Cobras. I'm sure it is most likely real.

I like how the title of the article intimates that the reason he drove off the cliff was because he broke quarantine. CV19 had nothing to do with this. LOL Then again, maybe he was driving like a crazy man because the road was empty due to quarantine? That's the only connection I could make.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I love the first sentence of the article
"Ford Mustangs have developed a bit of a meme-tastic reputation over the last few years, thanks to drivers speeding out of cars and coffee meetups and crashing."
couldn't have done without that

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
^I'm almost certain that crap originated in the Subaru community. The vast majority is made up of tools who have become accustomed to the point-and-shoot handling characteristics of AWD and have no idea what it's like to actively participate in your vehicle's trajectory. Notice I didn't say ALL so relax if you've got a Subaru in the driveway. That said and in all fairness, that still leaves plenty of knobs behind the wheels of RWD vehicles who have no clue what they're doing either. Just because you can afford the payment doesn't mean it's a great idea. Waste of a Boss.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
More than likely since he knew no one would be on that road he was driving well beyond his skill level. Hopefully him and his passenger are ok. It sucks he totaled a GB Boss 302.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Article says "....always drive within your limits". And there it is, the most sage piece of advice that could ever be given to drivers of ANYTHING.

-

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love the first sentence of the article
"Ford Mustangs have developed a bit of a meme-tastic reputation over the last few years, thanks to drivers speeding out of cars and coffee meetups and crashing."
couldn't have done without that
LOL! Hot Rod knows ALL about the infamous Mustang car show exits.

Those two guys are very fortunate they weren't kill. 400'! Good thing it wasn't a straight vertical drop. :eek:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Wasnt GB a 2013 color only? I am pretty sure it is a factory 2013.

Yes a good friend has one of only 429 made in that color. But still like my dad's old 12 in Yellow Blaze only 252 was made in that color. Also had the LS gauge package.
IMG_0811.JPG

03SVT10

Established Member
Looks like a straight section of the roadway where they went down?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
At least it wasn't Pike's Peak.
You screw up there and you end up in Manitou Springs.

Blackoyote

Established Member
Any salvage/wrecker/recovery guys in here that could give an idea as to how much an operation like this would cost?

I'd assume his insurance will cover recovery right?

Users who are viewing this thread