Mustang competition

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Well, about to be home from this year long deployment and here comes the competition. I have a lot of good mustang buddies within my unit and we are all talking about modding our stangs or some talkn about buying a new stang. Pretty excited to see what everyone do with their mustangs. 1 of my good buddies just bought a 2011 gt; my good pilot friend buying upgraded suspension, cai, exhuast, and supercharger for his GT500; my other buddy twin turbo'ing his 03 Mach 1, and my other buddy modding his fox body. Can't wait to see everyone setup once back. For me, I'll be doing a project on my 04 cobra to push a little over 700hp, (thats my goal at least.)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Most important, congratulations on coming home very soon. And thank you for defending our freedoms. It will be neat to get back together with your buddies and maybe do some long overdue cruising. Their rides sound pretty healthy. And your goal of 700hp is, of course, definitely doable with your Cobra. Start the countdown! :)

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Most important, congratulations on coming home very soon. And thank you for defending our freedoms. It will be neat to get back together with your buddies and maybe do some long overdue cruising. Their rides sound pretty healthy. And your goal of 700hp is, of course, definitely doable with your Cobra. Start the countdown! :)

Thanks for supporting people like myself. We couldn't do it without ppl like yourself supporting the troops. I'm very happy bout coming home to my Cobra.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Sounds like a lot of fun. Get some pics and videos of all the cars ASAP.

Thank you for your service!

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Sounds like a lot of fun. Get some pics and videos of all the cars ASAP.

Thank you for your service!

Thank you for supporting the troops. I will def have vids up of me and my mustang buddies riding out. I'll be turning my cobra into the stealth look... black rims, dark tint windows, etc... buying a kenne bell s/c, spending about 15k worth of mods

Users who are viewing this thread