Mustang Alley 2011

Blksnke

Established Member
ford put up new sie not using our original which we let expire since not enough interested in keeping it going by paying dues.

Blksnke

Established Member
ford put up new site not using our original which we let expire since not enough interested in keeping it going by paying dues. so register from original post. I did, any one else going?

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
It's funny to see the registration trends each year - the largest number of registered attendees for Mustang Alley always seem to be the mustangs produced from the last couple of years.

Haven't been there in several years (at least as a registered participant), will probably stop by and check it out though...

Blksnke

Established Member
anybody going? also have info for those who want to park just north of Van horn's in the desmond funeral home parking . probably going to mustang alley in am then there later. It is also good for parking there on friday starting at 2pm on friday and 6am on saturday.

Last edited:

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
Hey,

I started the internet and Drifting craze. Just ahead of my time Baby.

Try and keep up.:pepper::banana::pepper::banana::burnout:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Prob will not make it, my car has seen maybe 100 miles this year due to other "things". I am going to ask Obama for change, add more weekends to the calander during the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread