Mustang 50th Anniversary Information Released

SpectorV

Established Member
The events will be Wed April 16th - Sunday April 20th 2014. There will be two events, one at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and one at Charlotte Motor Speedway.... and Ford may host a summer event also. There will be Pony Trails for groups to drive together to events etc.

Video Link
50th

oldmodman

Established Member
I sure hope that there is a better information site than that "video"

God Damn that was horribly boring and badly produced.

I hope the actual series of events are more interesting.

And I hope that my review saves anyone else the need to stay awake through this. And NO LOL.

SpectorV

Established Member
Ford does not put on the event, but they support the event. The MCA (Mustang Club of America) organizes the event as far as I know. They usually use a local MCA chapter to setup and help put on the event and of course that local club is compensated for their trouble very well. It takes MANY people to work such a huge event also.

They hosted the 45th Anniversary Mustang show near Birmingham, AL at Barbers Motorsports park. Ford had many things on display from #1 of all three Cobra R's to the first Mustang produced and a HUGE display of all sorts of interesting items etc. Ford without a doubt works with the MCA for the shows and events. There were TONS of cars everything you could ever imagine to look at and buy for your car as well.

I do 100% agree with you, the way the MCA decided to inform everyone (badly produced video) was not the best approach.... but they work very hard for the Mustang community.... Its still a long way off so I am sure more and more details will come.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I think I'll just wait until later in 2013 or so when concrete details are set in place.

Too much speculation, even as exciting as it is to think about what is to come.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I sure hope that there is a better information site than that "video"

God Damn that was horribly boring and badly produced.

I hope the actual series of events are more interesting.

And I hope that my review saves anyone else the need to stay awake through this. And NO LOL.

Thanks. You def saved me from clicking the link.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Would be neat to see a Ford cruise like the Hot Rod Power Cruise. Something with many stops along the way.

SpectorV

Established Member
^^ they did that last time for the 45th, they started out in Vegas and drove through different points all the way to Birmingham, AL

Users who are viewing this thread