Must Have IPhone Apps?

RCRAMIE

Established Member
ok a guy at work has a droid phone and he was talking about an app that lets you talk and it types that as you text message. that way you can do "hands free" texting. then you just say send and bam there goes your message. it also lets you say the name of who you want to text and it adds it. anyone know what this app is?

Dragon dictation

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yeah ATT and soon Verizon no longer offer unlimited data plans for new customers.

Customers (like me) who had an unlimited data plan get grandfathered in, however im unsure if that still holds true if you sign a new contract when it comes time to upgrade phones.

If you have an unlimited plan you get to keep it as long as you don't downgrade your plan. Once you do you can't go back.

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
They're aren't 100% accurate but you can make educated guesses if you use common sense and averages... dynolicious, logbox. gtac pro. If you're a numbers/statistics geek than you might enjoy those. The key is proper setup, calibration, and averages. PM me if you want more info. I've done a couple dozen tests between those apps and the drag strip. They all have weaknesses but you can get some fairly accurate ideas.

Five-ohh-Love

Established Member
Datpiff Mobile
Angry Birds
Netflix
Fandango
eBay
Auto Zone
CarBUZZ
The Weather Channel
iCopter
Tapatalk
SoundHound
5-0 Radio

I only have an ipod touch 4th gen though :( Currently counting down the days till my contract is up and my Android days are over :rockon:

EDIT: This thread is almost from a year ago :shrug:

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Splashtop remote desktop ftw.

I love going into my desktop (upstairs) from the comfort of my living room, opening ff, searching for a movie/torrent, hitting the download button, and going back to whatever I was doing.

Another great thing is to go into windows text to speak thingy, turn up the volume and saying stuff like "surprise buttsecks" while the gf is walking by the dark office room and knows youre downstairs. Like "honey, you really think youre gonna hear those words from what sounds like Steven Hawkings?" after she gets freaked out.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
Datpiff Mobile
Angry Birds
Netflix
Fandango
eBay
Auto Zone
CarBUZZ
The Weather Channel
iCopter
Tapatalk
SoundHound
5-0 Radio

I only have an ipod touch 4th gen though :( Currently counting down the days till my contract is up and my Android days are over :rockon:

EDIT: This thread is almost from a year ago :shrug:

you are correct, I made this about a year ago when I got my new iphone and wanted to know what good apps were out there. figured I would bring it up as I am sure in the past year some new usefull or just cool apps have come out.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I just got a iPhone 4S and love it. What is the best app for the GPS/navigation function. Something you don't have to pay for on a monthly basis but rather just one time and it's yours.....free would be even better.

Last edited:

kameleongt

Established Member
Yeah ATT and soon Verizon no longer offer unlimited data plans for new customers.

Customers (like me) who had an unlimited data plan get grandfathered in, however im unsure if that still holds true if you sign a new contract when it comes time to upgrade phones.

i upgraded when the 4s came out and i'm still on grandfathered unlimited data

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
I have a quick question regarding these iPhone apps.
My wife is getting me an iPad 2 for Xmas and I was wondering if all of these iPhone apps will function on my iPad 2?

Thanks!

lawdog302

Lets roll with it
Established Member
Yes, they will all mostly work. Sometimes there is an ipad version that will be full screen and a better option for her.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Cam scanner app is badass for me, I need to do a lot of faxing on the road and I can just scan and email now saved me probably 20 dollars already this week

Users who are viewing this thread