Music Chicks Love???

grandestang

Exponentially
Established Member
Okay guys heres the deal, I love hard rock and classic rock (Metallica, Killswitch, STP, Led Zep, Skynrd, Breaking Benjamin, Soundgarden, Rage, Audioslave, Disturbed, Foo Fighters, Velvet Revolver, Trapt, Stone Sour etc.....) but.....

Whenever I have chicks in my room they obviously don't want to hear this music that I love and rock out to...

So, even though I don't really don't like rap/hip hop I'm willing to play that stuff for the sake of getting laid (u know what I'm talking about).

You know what I'm talking about.... So what should I download? I need to develop a playist for this, help me please!!

Paul

Last edited:

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
Most chicks like country, Kenney Chesney, Tim McGraw, I would download some of these. And maybe the Backdoor Boys....:shrug:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I know a lot of chicks that like the modern hard rock stuff. Its great because I don't have to listen to rap when I hang out with them. Some songs I don't mind, but I think that shit is stupid. Don't mind it if I'm at a bar because I'm not really listening to it.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
moonman said:
Dashboard Confessional
chicks eat up that emo crap

Holy crap you might be the only person outside of my town that knows who they are. Some of there stuff is decent and yes panties will drop on command.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
zerocool said:
Holy crap you might be the only person outside of my town that knows who they are. Some of there stuff is decent and yes panties will drop on command.

Are you serious?? Dashboard is relatively well known. Well, at least in this part of the world. I guess that's also because they are from South Florida.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I thought Dashboard Confessional was pretty well known in my parts.

Been listening to them for several years.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
mblgjr said:
I thought Dashboard Confessional was pretty well known in my parts.

Been listening to them for several years.

+1

I dont listen to them but have heard of them.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
zerocool said:

Estimated population of Follett, Texas in July 2005: 414

LMMFAO!!!!! :smmon: :fart: :D :lol: :eek: :whine: :lol1:

HerNameIsPonie

LAMC ftw
Established Member
If you really want a song that will drop those panties look up- bring me along by pepper, anything from pepper pretty much drops the panties

adamb258

Established Member
HerNameIsPonie said:
If you really want a song that will drop those panties look up- bring me along by pepper, anything from pepper pretty much drops the panties

love pepper! I would say just whatever is popular at the moment (radio songs)

grandestang

Exponentially
Established Member
Wow.... I mean I'm not sayin I need music to get laid LOL!!!!

All I'm saying is what music (looking for specific songs atually) to play around girls. My friends always rip on me for not playing "chick friendly music" and I was just looking for some tips here...

If some of you entered this thread under the impression that I needed music TO get ass you are mistaken, I'm simply trying to widen my music library. LOL

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread