~Muscle Car or Sports Car~

Muscle Car or Sports Car?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
I like rice cars. Geo Prizm with a wing that looks like I got it out of an erector set box. Oh and lots of Stickers so it looks like I am sponsored. And Type-S badges off of RSX's that I stole in the mall parking lot. Exhaust that has a bigger diameter than my rims, which are actually just hub caps that look like rims.

Antagon

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
I would drive this!!! Because it is fast and it is fun and handles amazingly.

Oh, wait a minute, I do drive it:D

Hahahaha I said the exact same things when I looked at this thread

<-----Black C6 :thumbsup:

99TA

Do You Wanna Hit It?
Established Member
SVTCOBRAKID said:
Wow that's a tough choice. Considering I picture a miata or an s2000 when I hear sports car, I really have to go muscle. Is a vette even really a true sports car though?
Miata a sports car? :nono:

I'll take a Sports car such as a C6 Z06. The interior in the C5 sucks ass.

red03cobra

2003 Cobra & 1990 Notch
Established Member
I like both but consider a four seater slightly more practical. You can make a Mustang handle better you just have to work at it. MM has suspension upgrades as does Steeda, etc.

Yellow4.6

Established Member
Sports cars are for people going through a midlife crisis' w/ refined luxury cupholders to hold that nice pussy coffee from starbucks and bullshit navigation/ onstar.......paddle shifters w/ heated seats Foo Foo crap.

Muscle cars are pure in your face asphalt pounding DETROIT Muscle bringing the WAR to your front door type of car!:mj:

99TA

Do You Wanna Hit It?
Established Member
Yellow4.6 said:
Sports cars are for people going through a midlife crisis' w/ refined luxury cupholders to hold that nice pussy coffee from starbucks and bullshit navigation/ onstar.......paddle shifters w/ heated seats Foo Foo crap.
THis kind of attitude is from know-it-all teenagers that get upset when said people in their midlife crisis smoke said teenager in his "muscle car" while waving as their coffee sits in the cupholder without spilling. :D

CSD

Banned
FordSVTFan said:
I would drive this!!! Because it is fast and it is fun and handles amazingly.

Oh, wait a minute, I do drive it:D
Wow nice machine you got there Adam!! :bowdown:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
I voted for sports car, but there are too many cars that could possibly fall into both categories. For example, a modded ZO6 could waste alot of cars in the quarter, and leave even more in the twisties.

JiggaStyles09

Established Member
if money was not an issue i would go sports car, but factoring in money i would go muscle car probably.

Users who are viewing this thread