Multiple connections to the schrader valve?

MalcolmV8

Established Member
I have a speed hut fuel pressure gauge sending unit on my schrader valve right now. The schrader valve on our stock fuel rails is a 1/16th NTP. The sending unit is 1/8 NTP so right now I have a 1/16th to 1/8th NTP adapter turned into the schrader valve and then the sending unit.

Now I got a nitrous kit and it wants to hook up to the schrader valve too. Now what? Do they make 1/16 NTP splitters of some sort?

I called ZEX, speedhut, and summit racing and none of them knew what I could do.

Ideally I'd like a 90 degree fitting on the schrader valve with a hose running along the fuel rail to the back of the motor and then put a T fitting over there or even a block like how they do with nitrous blocks and then split off for the nitrous and the fuel pressure gauge. That way it's behind the motor and not a big jungle of fittings up front.

Any ideas or links or something? I'm sure others have run into this issue before. What do you guys do?

Thanks
Malcolm

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Oh that's pretty slick man. Appreciate the link. I'll get one of those for sure. Amazing I called all of those places and not one of them knew of such a part.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Pull fuel before the rails...
using something like
Aeromotive*|*15121 - 3/8'' Quick Connect with AN-08 Access Port

Plenty of posts regaurding this bud just search

I got that part and I'm trying to install it but I can't figure out where it goes. Clearly not between the fuel line and the fuel rail as that's a spring lock. So I follow the fuel line down some and right by the passenger's shock tower is where the rubber line snaps onto the hard metal line with a similar connection to what that part uses. Only that part is ever so slightly the wrong size and the fuel line won't connect to it. I don't see any other places to hook it up? Where does it go?

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Pull fuel before the rails...
using something like
Aeromotive*|*15121 - 3/8'' Quick Connect with AN-08 Access Port

Plenty of posts regaurding this bud just search

I ran down to a local performance shop yesterday with that part and asked them and they said it's for newer Fords such as the new 5.0 Mustang fuel system etc. It's not even for our cars. Not sure where you get "plenty of posts regarding this just search". I'm out $75 on that crappy fitting and the -AN that went in the side of it.

Users who are viewing this thread