Multi Forum Meet in White Marsh, MD 3/18/07

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)
Directions to the White marsh park and ride:
95 north
take exit 67B
Make a left at the first light Honeygo BLVD (make sure you are in the outer turn lane)
Bare to you're right before the next light and you should see some nice cars in the back

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
whats the deal with the weather still on? i know alot of people arent going to want to drive their car with alot of salt down

TURBOA2

my car goes vroom....pssh
Established Member
05_Evolution said:
Yup, Its still on and the turnout should be huge.

Theres no way that this shouldn't be a huge turnout! Oh and 05_Evolution, I look forward to meeting you man. I'll be the guy in the Red Corrado, with the big dent on the drivers side. :( :)

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
how many forums all together are planning on coming? my friend said he didn't see anything posted on vwvortex about it? hopefully their will be alot of cars and the weather isnt to bad:rollseyes

rocktilldeath10

SVT Poster
Established Member
I wish i had a car to bring. i live directly across the street from the mall. Hope you guys have fun! :coolman:

Last edited:

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
i got her out:lol1: i def need another car i want to get a bug eyed WRX, so i'll still becoming with a few other people but my car will be white by the time i get it their:nonono: my firend called me back and said he found it thanks.

Last edited:

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)
I just want to thank you guys for showing up! I really appreciate it, I only saw two things that bothered me. One was a Mustang did a half donut and some jackass thought it would be funny and do some offroading (real nice :nono: )
That is the kind of crap that will get us kicked out. If you guys know this person please inform him/her that he/she was real close to having the police called on them.

I thought is was a great meet, Lt. Brooks was very pleased with the was everyone acted, I'm really glad he did not see or recieve a call from me reporting people for doing stuff they should not be doing. The dumbass that was offroading aalmost ruined a great thing everyone. Lt. Brooks informed also informed me that if everyone acted good he does not see a reason that we should be kicked out of anywhere else.

I'm not blaming anyone on here for acting like a retard, but if know the person that was offroading to stop because they are the reason why a good thing comes to an end, If more people would stop acting stupid we won't get kicked out.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
who the heck was offroading? a mustang? the other mustang owner was not one of us being that he owns a GT so cannot be a MACA member. Honestly he told us that he had come with some Evo's.

Users who are viewing this thread