Multi Forum Meet in White Marsh, MD 3/18/07

TURBOA2

my car goes vroom....pssh
Established Member
3/18/07 at the White Marsh Park n Ride at 12 noon. Theres a list under this of just a few of the forums that have been contacted and shown interest, so I figured "Why not see if the Stang boys wanna come?" :D The organizer of the the GTG already contacted the Baltimore County Police who have said the following:
"We have 2 rules:
1. PICK UP YOUR TRASH
2. NO reckless driving, burnouts, drifting, etc etc"
I'll edit my post as soon as I get a chance to get the maps and directions.
Please contact anyone who would like to come!!! All are welcome

SupraForums.com
RX7 Forums
VwVortex.com
SR20 Forums
MDStreetScene.com
DownSouthDubs.com
DCEvoClub.com
RacersDen.net
Nasioc
Bimmerforums.com
EvolutionM.net

Last edited:

TURBOA2

Established Member
untitled-6.jpg

TURBOA2

Established Member
30+ views and no replies? I know some of you guys wanna come. Even if its to find some Hondas to pick on?!?! LOL :D

Last edited:

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)
I'm the guy putting this meet together, I really appreciate you posting this on here. I have this posted on atleast 8 or 9 different forums (Import, Domestic, and Euro) this a going to be a great meet and hopefully everyone will act cool so I can plan more of these meets in cooperation with the Baltimore County Police. Hopefully no one will pick on anyone LOL

Last edited:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I'm going to stop by and check out the rides. Thanks for setting up a cool event.

TURBOA2

Established Member
05_Evolution said:
I'm the guy putting this meet together, I really appreciate you posting this on here. I have this posted on atleast 8 or 9 different forums (Import, Domestic, and Euro) this a going to be a great meet and hopefully everyone will act cool so I can plan more of these meets in cooperation with the Baltimore County Police. Hopefully no one will pick on anyone LOL
No problem man.

zaxjax said:
I'm going to stop by and check out the rides. Thanks for setting up a cool event.
Thanks man. Tell your friends! :D

SteveChris

Established Member
i used to live right next to the white marsh mall, lived there for 2 years.
nothing beats the onramp to i-95 north, there's a sharp turn so most cars who know the area that are on i-95 assume you'll end up on the highway going 30 and annoy everyone. nothing more fun then getting onto 95 at like 30-35 and punching it to match people going 70 in no time

Users who are viewing this thread