MSRP in Arizona ...PIONER FORD (GOODYEAR)

apg2369

SNAKE OF ALL TRADES
Established Member
Just thought I would help someone out looking for a 2007 gt500 at M.S.R.P !!

They have one in Goodyear Arizona at Pioner ford...... its black with the silver stripe... they have a 2,500 mark up on it but if you are serious they will let it go for msrp.

Im working a deal with them for a 2008 gt500 under sticker and I might just get it.. They just cant let these things set on there lot for six to eight months anymore..so even if I dont get one under sticker it will be at msrp

:beer:

Fastfords

Established Member
This car does not show on their website inventory. The other store has a black vert. though. Is the car you are talking about a coupe or vert?

apg2369

SNAKE OF ALL TRADES
Established Member
Its a coupe saw it for my self when I was over there !

Theres allot of gt500 that arnt on dealers inventory website's (I have no idea why ?)

Fastfords

Established Member
My brother was there last week. He bought his F350 there and they do oil changes. He said there were none there when he was there. Must have just come in?

chuckstang

Established Member
Why would they sell for less than msrp
That makes no sense, unless you know the owner.

There are plenty of msrp buyers out there still without a car

Mikesan

First Mustang
Established Member
Time for all the MSRP wanna-bes to become owners. Can't be choosy about color and options if you want at MSRP or better.

SVTS197

Established Member
Time for all the MSRP wanna-bes to become owners. Can't be choosy about color and options if you want at MSRP or better.

I'm sorry, but if you're buy a car (or anything for that matter) for that price, you better get exactly what you want. Otherwise what's the point...just my $0.02

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
SVTS197 said:
I'm sorry, but if you're buy a car (or anything for that matter) for that price, you better get exactly what you want. Otherwise what's the point...just my $0.02
I agree!:beer:

BlownBolt

Doesn't Care
Established Member
SVTS197 said:
Its called supply and demand if you want one for the quoted price your getting what ever color they have. If you dont want the color dont buy it, someone else will, you wont hurt any feelings. Or just wait for prices to come down more if they do.

poopeater

Established Member
chuckstang said:
It makes no sense to spend 45k for a color you dont want and not pay 50k for the color you want.
Meh...if I could have gotten one at MSRP, I honestly wouldn't have cared what color it was.

Mikesan

First Mustang
Established Member
SVTS197 said:

I hear you and agree with the sentiment but right now reality says that you have next to no chance of getting the exact color/options you want at MSRP. Especially if buying from dealer stock.Sure, you might be able to if you fly across the country, but what will that trip cost? Flight, hotels, gas, food, lost work time. A few folks are/were able to order what they want at MSRP, but I haven't read too many of those stories. I wanted Red or Vista Blue. Would have been happy with Tungsten or Silver. Ended up with White with blue stripes because it was the only MSRP deal in the area. Had no interest in orange or black. Could have gotten Red/White for about $7500 over MSRP, but I didn't want it that badly. White/Blue is growing on me. Big benefit is it's easier to keep looking clean and reflects heat better than any other colors. Having the windows tinted this weekend and it's getting lowered next week.

BlownBolt

Doesn't Care
Established Member
Mikesan said:
I hear you and agree with the sentiment but right now reality says that you have next to no chance of getting the exact color/options you want at MSRP. Especially if buying from dealer stock.Sure, you might be able to if you fly across the country, but what will that trip cost? Flight, hotels, gas, food, lost work time. A few folks are/were able to order what they want at MSRP, but I haven't read too many of those stories. I wanted Red or Vista Blue. Would have been happy with Tungsten or Silver. Ended up with White with blue stripes because it was the only MSRP deal in the area. Had no interest in orange or black. Could have gotten Red/White for about $7500 over MSRP, but I didn't want it that badly. White/Blue is growing on me. Big benefit is it's easier to keep looking clean and reflects heat better than any other colors. Having the windows tinted this weekend and it's getting lowered next week.
What i was trying to say.

SVTS197

Established Member
SVTS197 said:

Too many to quote from my post above. But I agree with everyone in a sense. But don’t get me started on supply and demand. I got my ass ripped in school (MBA Candidate) the other night when I brought up the “supply and demand” concept on the GT500’s…

SVTS197

Has anyone ever quoted themselves in a post before?...lol

phxgt500

called the dealership

I'm looking to buy at GT500 within the next couple of days so I called the dealership. They weren't moving from 10k over MSRP. Do you have a contact at the dealership?

Users who are viewing this thread