MRT H-pipes available

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
The MRT H-pipes have been on manufacturing backorder since December. MRT has made a limited number of H-pipes available until full production is ramped up.

These H-pipes feature new catalytic converters that are more efficient and more tolerant of aftermarket tuned engines. Unfortunately, due to the rising price of steel the new H-pipes are more expensive.

Catalytic H-pipe -- $515.95 shipped
Off-road H-pipe -- $415.95 shipped

Remember that we have a limited quantity available.

MRT H-pipes at Ninosport.com

-Nino

Last edited:

pld

SoOntRebel
Established Member
Weren't the older MRT catted H-pipes (pre December) using top of the line Magna flow cat's; that's what my h-pipe has.

2003 Silver

Banned
pld said:
Weren't the older MRT catted H-pipes (pre December) using top of the line Magna flow cat's; that's what my h-pipe has.

That's correct....I just ordered my H directly from MRT (being installed today)....wish they told me they had a new version coming out.

pld

SoOntRebel
Established Member
1268Melberger said:
That's correct....I just ordered my H directly from MRT (being installed today)....wish they told me they had a new version coming out.
Probably just a sales pitch to increase price.

2003 Silver

Banned
pld said:
Probably just a sales pitch to increase price.

Spoke to Scott @ MRT and he reassured me the new setup is more for guys running really high boost or nitrous....different packing so it holds up better for those applications.

pld

SoOntRebel
Established Member
1268Melberger said:
Spoke to Scott @ MRT and he reassured me the new setup is more for guys running really high boost or nitrous....different packing so it holds up better for those applications.
:thumbsup:

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
wow that is a bunch of money for a o/r h pipe, you can normally find them for around 110-150. whats so special about this one? I mean I expect that price for a catted one but o/r?

Users who are viewing this thread